General Discussion # 22 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0-wd65CkEBU[/YOUTUBE]

a must watch
Originally posted by astonish

Today... 2hrs of silly meeting... And also the judgement day 😭 either is paar ya us paar

Judgement about???
hello everyone...!! 😃

@jyoti - yeah i've seen this videos before... frankly speaking I didn't like the subject of the VM - the pairing of Daya Sir and Muskaan ... that's something which I felt weird when I watched it ...  they both together were good as a Senior junior pair but not the other way... anyways its all about personal views and opinion of the they accept them -  so all I can do is appreciate the VM maker for her job... nice editing and song but can't comment on the whole 😊

later one ... waka waka VM is good, so  I added it on the VM collection thread  collection of VMs

😡 I can't stand the name 'Aditya' being used for a dumb, good-for-nothing idiot, who has no mind of his own.

Sorry...can't say this on the relevant forum and no one would understand this better than the people here.
Finally back. Now will try to catch what I missed on this forum

Got very bad scolding from my friends due to some reason but what can I do when they don't understand my point of view.
possibly u all hv seen these... but... just thought of sharing with u guys...

these r hilarious... 🤣  ... & awesome... 👏

more in the related videos...
Good afternoon IF. Got up just about 2 hours ago. I'm exhausted. Hows everyone?