General Discussion # 22 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
True.. but a painful fact...
Its easy to be "goompu lo govindha" types and do what is popular... Because... One who follows the unpopular way wil be looked upon like a fool
NK has still not drawn inspiration from some gruesome CP cases otherwise we would have seen criminals acting as cannibals and eating their human preys..There was that Nithari case and another one in Jaipur where a doctor ate human kidneys by killing lone travellers on a highway at night...

Till date there was only one such case in CID------"Man Eater"
Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
Maybe that's where CID draws a line and says that this is for 'kids' so let's not show this.
There are many things in CID which make it sound contradictory if we see it from the POV that it is a crime series...One can watch it with one's family as there are no obscenities involved, no obnoxious dialogs and it is a show which freshens the mind and soul with the positiveness that it exudes. CP on the other hand, at times makes me feel wary and depressed. CID never makes me feel that. ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by deepiika - 12 years ago
I am glad they don't get too deep into crime beyond the kati laashes and gory forensic scenes. Even if they show it for a few minutes, they don't dwell too much on it and they soon show our cops running around. I surely don't want to get depressed. It is after all an entertainer. CP is not.
Yes, CP is not an entertainer and thats why I really was not in favour of CP reruns all day long which had become a trend a few days back...I remember once we tried seeing it like we saw CID reruns and ended up becoming wary and suspicious of every small awry happening for the next few days...😲
My mom always asks me to change the channel if CP is going on. They show it for awareness but really it is terrible and painful most of the times and gives unpleasant feeling...

And though I didnt watch CP, I am having very unpleasant feeling today 😭
I have to leave for hostel tonight and I am hit by bad cold 😭
Good Evening IF..😃

I hope everyone had a nice day..
and Betaji,take care..go and take some tea or hot soup for your cold..😛
Hey everyone!!!! 2 weeks are almost over. Last stop: Paris. It's beautiful!!! Read more about my trip to Europe at the link below. I'll keep adding new posts with more about my great trip.

I promise a big account of Paris Nandini.

I was in a lot of places, but let's keep the suspense until I reach that on my blog. ðŸ˜‰