Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: DemonStar

Is it me, by any chance? ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜†

What do you think? 😉
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

The descriptions seem to fit. ðŸ˜† I'm glad to see my blog posts being called interesting! 

Vaise, what was surprising about my photo? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›

Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey bhavana.. Glad to see you are back.. 🤗
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Now you have admitted it, so I cannot help it. 😆 that photo was a bit unlike what I thought...I mean I had this image of a very studious looking guy with books and spects and that photo looked like that of a naughty boy who plays guitar at home.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Ravi ... I've followed your blogs 'strictly' ... some movie reviews of yours in another blog and music reviews etc. 😛 ... so as soon as Vis mentioned blog. .. I had gauged it might be you !! 😛 ...

@pkvd .. I'm carrying a worse than baba aazam phone with me ... with my sms card not working on roaming ... toh haalat kharaab hai .. I had given my mob. To someone for some days .. with lots of fear ki if something happens to the highway vid or cid pics then how will I take revenge from that person :P ... I'm constantly reading everyone's posts .. but can't post frequently with this mob. So borrowing someone or the other's mobs. 😆 ...
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DemonStar

The descriptions seem to fit. ðŸ˜† I'm glad to see my blog posts being called interesting! 

Vaise, what was surprising about my photo? ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜›

Ohh...so you are the one...😛😛
all my guesses were wrong...😆 😆
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@ vis - I see! ðŸ˜† I myself wonder how I've managed so far without specs, considering my addiction to the computer and novels... touch wood! I do play guitar occasionally, but wouldn't call myself naughty. ðŸ˜†

@ Bhav - Oh, I just noticed that you're following my blog! ðŸ˜ƒ Thank you so much! I hadn't been getting much time to update it regularly since a while. Will try to do it more in the coming days.

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah .. I'll be waiting to read an update of the new Sherlock Holmes from you ... watch it and watch review it soon 😊

My cousin got irritated .. and said rakh lo yeh phone .. jab poori tarah tumhaara cid kaam ho jaaye phir hi lautana .. 😆 😛