General Discussion # 22 - Page 32

Posted: 12 years ago
aur...forgot to add one more point... humne uska photo nahi dekha hain...😛😈Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
Astonish, Mallika, and Sri

are some of my first guess 😛
Am I right or wrong...?? 😈
Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Aditi_97

Dhundo dhundo...pata karo...ki yeh member hai kaun...??

humare pas sirf yehi clue hain ki woh member IF ka ek regular member hai aur uska id... uske naam se alag hain...aur...yeh member likhta/likhti bohot accha hain...😛

Aditi, she is a girl (according to visrom's post) 😛
ohhk...who do you think that member is...?? 😛

@ Visrom di --- hope it is alright if i do such jasoosy ... and not resulting in violation of any rule...
Dont know.. 😛
But if the person is reading all our posts she must be getting sick of our jaasoosi.. 🤣 😈
Originally posted by pvkd

Dont know.. 😛
But if the person is reading all our posts she must be getting sick of our jaasoosi.. 🤣 😈

🤣🤣🤣
no comments...but honestly I don't think s/he will like it if all of you pounce on that blog. Maine dekh liya...for all you know s/he might delete that photo now. 😆
Visrom di ... you have taken my curiosity to its peak now... 😆

atleast tell if that member is one of the three i've mentioned or not... after that i won't do any jasoosi ...pakka... 😛😆
Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
Are chod na...

It's one of our IF friends who is not very regular on this thread these days, but posts on the episode threads, but of late not seen there too. Occassionally hits 'likes'. Chodo...I don't think s/he will like it of all of us discuss about him/her. But this was a pleasant surprise, I should say.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
If it's a 'he' ... then I'm quite sure kaun ho saktha hai ... if it's she then patha nahi !!