Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: astonish

Ohh.. Sounds like the case of fortune teller...
Well.. Is anyone here as irritated as I am.. We can plan...  a nice mix of the 1st case of Daya ke Dulhan... + Impossible Murder πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

Sorry to interrupt 

@DK that case was do qatl ki paheli and not the first case of Daya Dulhan Which was Kissa Anjaan Biwi ka 
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey everyone ,
well as you all know I've not been able to come on IF since quite some days ... those who noticed thanks 😊 and thos who didn't .. aake dekhti hoon aap logon ko πŸ˜› ... Well to be frank I'm taking a break from IF you can say ... there are certain things which have restricted my visiting IF ... I have some personal reasons and some other factors too ... and it seems this vanishing act of mine will be continuing ... till when I can't say ... and also Nanda ji congrats on completing 11000 posts ... apna promise yaad rakhna ...
So I'm not sure of coming on IF on 2nd Jan ... a day which is very special for me ... In this whole year which has had a huge series of ups and downs .. emotional roller coaster ride .. there has been one day which has been embedded into my memory as the best day of the year ... yes 12th Sep. is special too but what importance 2nd Jan has .. no other day does. When I'll turn around 70-80 .. and sit down to look back at everything that's been special this is one day that'll be in the top few memories !!! The day I met them for the first time ... the day I met HIM 😳 So here's a small ice cream treat from me in advance ... do remember me and my small (rather huge experience) on 2nd jan ... I know a long speech but kya karein it's easier to write than post pics through mob. so here goes an ice cream treat

so till we meet again (hopefully soon) goodbye,take care miss you all 😊

Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
-SNEHAL- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh! We will miss you too bhavana πŸ€— 
Be back as soon as possible.. 
Whatever is the issue it will be resolved soon.. Dont worry.. Remember 2nd jan and you will get the strength for whatever you want to do πŸ˜ƒ

Happy new year! πŸ₯³

And thanks for the cooolll icecream party!! πŸ˜†
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank You for the treat...
Come back soon Bhavana.
I miss you.Edited by pvkd - 12 years ago
..Candy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Ice cream party Bhavana di
Will miss you too diπŸ€—
Take care and be back soon..
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yummy treat Bhavana.πŸ€—
I was missing you on IF though I was logging in sporadically.
Hope you can resolve, solve all that you need to look into.
'll be awaiting your return.
I was remembering your visit last night and thinking of all the happenings. with no net i could not wish you sooner.
Happy new year and hope to see you back soon.😊
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched all the re runs today irrespective of the cases aired. Liked Kolkata episode more today..πŸ˜ƒ I think that even if we dont like a case before, when we watch it again with an intention of pure enjoyment, you go all 😍 ❀️
Very very smart Duo, cute vivek ho to koi bhi case interesting lag sakta hai..
gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bhavanab

Hey everyone ,

well as you all know I've not been able to come on IF since quite some days ... those who noticed thanks 😊 and thos who didn't .. aake dekhti hoon aap logon ko πŸ˜› ... Well to be frank I'm taking a break from IF you can say ... there are certain things which have restricted my visiting IF ... I have some personal reasons and some other factors too ... and it seems this vanishing act of mine will be continuing ... till when I can't say ... and also Nanda ji congrats on completing 11000 posts ... apna promise yaad rakhna ...
So I'm not sure of coming on IF on 2nd Jan ... a day which is very special for me ... In this whole year which has had a huge series of ups and downs .. emotional roller coaster ride .. there has been one day which has been embedded into my memory as the best day of the year ... yes 12th Sep. is special too but what importance 2nd Jan has .. no other day does. When I'll turn around 70-80 .. and sit down to look back at everything that's been special this is one day that'll be in the top few memories !!! The day I met them for the first time ... the day I met HIM 😳 So here's a small ice cream treat from me in advance ... do remember me and my small (rather huge experience) on 2nd jan ... I know a long speech but kya karein it's easier to write than post pics through mob. so here goes an ice cream treat

so till we meet again (hopefully soon) goodbye,take care miss you all 😊

DII i'll WAIT for UR BITE which U give ME with UR hand when will U come backπŸ˜ƒ... ME n MY CHASHMA n MY BHAI MISS U alotπŸ˜‰... and BARAY BHAI MISS U ALOT n ALOT...!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
MISS U ... BE BACK DII... IF also MISSIN U!! i GUARENTEED...😊
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thnx for the ice creams, bhavs! I'll miss u! be back soon!

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good Night  and Happy New year Everyone... πŸ˜Š Half an hour before 12 πŸ˜† Thanks to the Happy new year case πŸ₯±