Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
You ask every person on hot seat about their clothing preferences...πŸ˜›

It never occurs to me...and I am generally very casual about clothes when it comes to myself. I only observe duo's clothes. πŸ˜†
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
do qatil ki paheli(2010) was a unique one too... i liked the build up... & representation... 
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

You ask every person on hot seat about their clothing preferences...πŸ˜›

It never occurs to me...and I am generally very casual about clothes when it comes to myself. I only observe duo's clothes. πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Actually I am not very style concious or too much into shopping. Ya, I do have many clothes and accesories, but I end up wearing the same clothes again and again and remaining clothes remain piled up in the closet. And I hardly use accesories. All my friends keep on complaining that I just buy thing to keep them in shelf, when it comes to going to college, I end up in a tee and a pair of jeans or caprees.

But , when I imagine people whom I have never met, the first thing that comes to my mind is their dressing. I tend to forget faces of people, but generally remember their clothes.
Many times when I dont remember names I mention people as ''the girl who was wearing green dress'' or ''the blue shirt guy'' πŸ˜† πŸ˜† .
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Impossible murder is a good one. but then...you'll have to sacrifice yourself. πŸ˜‰

Sacirfice myself for him... no way πŸ€’  and  How will I enjoy the success of my plan if i sacrifice myself???πŸ˜‰

anonymous7 do qatil ki paheli(2010) which case is this???? πŸ€” Have to watch it to use it πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
anonymous7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@astonish - it was the first case of Daya ke dulhan series... the case was pretty good... 2 murderers switching their victims... a unique way in CID...
astonish thumbnail
Originally posted by: anonymous7

@astonish - it was the first case of Daya ke dulhan series... the case was pretty good... 2 murderers switching their victims... a unique way in CID...

Ohh.. Sounds like the case of fortune teller...
Well.. Is anyone here as irritated as I am.. We can plan...  a nice mix of the 1st case of Daya ke Dulhan... + Impossible Murder πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
astonish thumbnail

I am ready!

Cool... Nenu mee manager ni esestha...Meeru na team mate ni eseyandi .. Hyderabad lo ne unnadu πŸ˜›
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: astonish

Cool... Nenu mee manager ni esestha...Meeru na team mate ni eseyandi .. Hyderabad lo ne unnaduπŸ˜›

πŸ˜• ❓
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
But Astonish will have to go to Ireland!
astonish thumbnail

But Astonish will have to go to Ireland!

Ohh... Ireland... I thought he was in US ...
Chalo koi nahi... Ireland bhi ghoom ke aa jathe hai πŸ˜› India waali Ireland jaake Murder karegi...Koi soch bhi saktha πŸ˜†