CID

General Discussion # 22 - Page 20

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: visrom

This is a Gen discussion thread and anything under the sun can be discussed, as long as it doesn't turn into a series of 'hi's and 'bye's.

It's natural that some topics may not interest all and they may feel out of place. Sometimes there maybe 2 parallel discussions going on...like yesterday there was a scene written in the middle of the KTLK discussion and someone didn't get a hang of it. πŸ˜›

πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

From the viewbie's deskπŸ˜‰

Now I am going to quote every day for the next 10 daya

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nandini ji...take a peek at your other tab/window...πŸ˜‰
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: deepiika

Yeah..I know...thats why I hardly come to GD..I hardly ever get a hang of what all is going on...but there was a time when dicussions confined to 2 or 3 members was reprimanded..many of us have faced that..πŸ˜‰..But I guess as times go by we have to learn to adapt...

Ab kya karen...you go to school, so are online for a less duration. People like me who work on the internet need diversion, so we keep posting stuff here with other regular members...and all of a sudden you come in and it's all greek and latin. That's neither your fault nor the others'.

That's why when a discussion on Adi sir started here, I made people continue on the Adi-Daya thread...and how it started was the most interesting bit, which many people missed. πŸ˜†
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: visrom

You forgot to add the chest beating.πŸ˜†

Arrey yes.. Sorry Nikhil.. 🀣
Ha Ha Deep, your chest beating part has become integral part of Nikhil's character now 🀣
Haan...agar discussion sach mein general ho toh, like on CID or any other show I can join..I am totally a dimwit when it comes to telling something about my daily life or achievements...and also don't know how to ask people further regarding all that...πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
NandiniPS...please realise one thing...if one topic takes up too much of the gen thread, it means it justifies opening of another thread for the topic, just like you started the Adi-Daya thread...and I started the cricket thread on the chat forum on the World Cup semi-final day.

Suppose it gets out of hand...meaning some 7-8 pages full of HP discussions and nothing else, they can be reported. And why reporting, this is a free forum and most members are sensible people. If you are bored, you are welcome to post a mesage saying that you feel out of place on this thread, so please talk about something else, just like Mr Assassinator felt out of place yesterday. πŸ˜†
Why is Nandini being hailed along with that PS?πŸ˜†...
visrom thumbnail
Yeah, she's NandiniPS for now. πŸ˜›
visrom thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NandiniPS

Now I am going to quote every day for the next 10 daya

Now this is a true CIDian. πŸ˜†
Nandini's fondness for Daya rushed out in a moment of pre-occupation...and she always talked of Abhijeet in front of me...😈