General Discussion # 22 - Page 16

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG.. Thats really sad yar. Poor girl. She should have reported to police instead of commiting suicide.

@Adi, You are right. Such people never get punished.
Indeed; I meant I wish he was. The govt's measures against terrorists and criminals have always been very underwhelming. Oh well, I hope the police pulverizes him during interrogation (if he's not influential, that is). 
Yes. Lets hope so.
He deserves it. Girl's father should launch a complaint against him.
It is sad that in our country girls are driven into taking extreme steps all because parents force them into marriage in the name of society and personal well being and these same parents scream to the skies when their daughters end up either dead or maimed or divorced.
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

It is sad that in our country girls are driven into taking extreme steps all because parents force them into marriage in the name of society and personal well being and these same parents scream to the skies when their daughters end up either dead or maimed or divorced.

πŸ‘πŸΌ I totally agree with you Mallika.

I would say its better not to get married than getting married to such good for nothing morons😑
Originally posted by astonish

I would say its better not to get married than getting married to such good for nothing morons😑
🀣 Har ladka moron nahin hota hai...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

(I am not saying this...Daya  said it)
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
This is getting too filmy.

For those who didn't read my post today morning, here is the link.

The latest report from my watchman as I was entering my building - the guy with whom the lady eloped was beaten up by gundas on Sunday!!! The police tried to find him and came to know that he is in his village nursing his wounds!!!
ware waha kahani to poora filmi hai kyonki film wale real life se hee kahani lete hai.

Now I wonder who the goondas were from. The ear bitten father, the boy friend who had to give up the girl or both of them or by a looong shot a pilwan uncle who could not bear his niece passing awayπŸ€”
Originally posted by mallikaBalu

ware waha kahani to poora filmi hai kyonki film wale real life se hee kahani lete hai.

Very true...I am actually feeling inspired to write a khooni CID story now. (But no time to focus)

I must stop myself from showing any extra interest in the case...a sharp cop (like you-know-who😳) might start wondering why someone from a neighbouring building is so interested in this.
Abhijeet: Daya, tumne dekha...woh ladki is case main jara jyada hi interest dikha rahi hain...πŸ˜›
Daya: Haan boss, lagta hain ise kuch na kuch toh jaroor pata hoga...πŸ˜‰
Abhijeet: Vivek, pata karo yeh ladki hain kaun aur ise iske barein mein kya kya pata hain...??!! 😎