Frequent Posters

Reshh16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah!wassup aditi????share it na..
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hehehe...Our school won the first place in an inter school one act play competition...and we have been winning it for seven consecutive years...πŸ˜ƒ

and the second reason is I am watching "Lakshya" ☺️
πŸ˜†
Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Aditi_97

and the second reason is I am watching "Lakshya" ☺️

If someone sees this post, they'll actually think your smiley is for Hrithik Roshan.πŸ˜†

Imagine how our guy has managed to overshadow one of the so-called handsome men - the muscular Hrithik Roshan among a certain section of female fans.
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: visrom

If someone sees this post, they'll actually think your smiley is for Hrithik Roshan.πŸ˜†

Imagine how our guy has managed to overshadow one of the so-called handsome men - the muscular Hrithik Roshan among a certain section of female fans.

🀣🀣🀣

Well said...πŸ‘πŸ‘

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Well said Visrom πŸ‘
Because he has some x factor to overshadow the big star like Hritik...

😍 ❀️ ☺️

Aditi_97 thumbnail
ohh my god ...Debasree... i am going double 😍❀️☺️

How can some one look so handsome ..and **All the adjectives used by Deepiika** 😍Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Please continue in the Adi-Daya thread.

Now for some real news - which happened near my house. There were a lot of cops standing on the road. I didn't poke my nose into it, but asked the watchman of my building as to what happened. This is what he told me -

A lady was forcibly married off to a guy who was a good-for-nothing and never worked or bothered to earn money. She struggled and finally got a job as a salesgirl in a cloth shop. The guy was beating her up and taking away the money. The girl's father came to put sense into the guy's head, but he was in a fit of rage and actually bit off the girl's father's ear. I believe it was dangling form his head and he had to be taken to the hospital to be stitched up! 😲 This happened about 10 days back.

The girl was angry and didn't want to live with this guy. A bachelor staying nearby was interested in her, so 3-4 days back she ran away with him. Then the good-for-nothing hubby traced her whereabouts and brought her back home on Sunday. Last night she slit her wrist with a blade and died. ...And the cops are here - to find out maut ka kaaran and whether it is khoon or khudkhushi and to take the ladki ki laash to forensic lab.

Sounds like a CID story...????
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Sounds like a CID story...????

😲 That;s sad..

Yeah..Its a perfect CID story...But i think its a suicide... if he brought  his wife home from the other person...he wouldnt kill her... he wanted her to stay...give him money... 😑

No stupid would kill a golden goose
Edited by astonish - 12 years ago
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sad to read that. Such abuse is still an unfortunately rampant problem in our society. We had good cases portraying this in CID until it earned the "kid's show" label. At least, I hope that little creep is punished as soundly as depicted in our show. πŸ˜‘
Aditi_97 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DemonStar

Sad to read that. Such abuse is still an unfortunately rampant problem in our society. We had good cases portraying this in CID until it earned the "kid's show" label. At least, I hope that little creep is punished as soundly as depicted in our show. πŸ˜‘

This is not possible ...when someone like Kasab who killed so many people and police officers is enjoying his life for 3 years... this person is an ant infront of an elephant...😑😑

Edited by Aditi_97 - 12 years ago