CID

General Discussion # 22

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Note:
India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be construed as being
sexually explicit, po*nographic
offensive to any religion, race or community
abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
violative of anothers Intellectual Property
We encourage discussions more than just a"Thank you"post, so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such practice.

The CID forums has a variety of discussion threads on CID ... please participate actively in other threads too and not just stick to this one.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Do Not Enter This thread unless the previous one touches 146 pages ...
Bhavanab thumbnail
Xongo on moving to this new thread .!!

I mught give a treat today evening .. if something I'm praying for happens. ... if it does will definitelt share with ya all !!!

I'm freee today !!! Will watch a nice cid epi ... or maybe the reruns today !!
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
U had decided to watch Mysterious Gift a couple of days back...do watch it. Dil  khush ho jaayega.
Bhavanab thumbnail
Yes nice idea ... I'll watch that !! Just waiting for my bro to go downstairs so that I'm all alone and catch watch it aaraam se ... enjoying each moment !!! I'm also a bit tensed because of something ... so nothing can be better than the "kamaskam mere liye toh chalo" 😊
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
All the best Bhavana for the thing you wish should happen.. 😊
Bhavanab thumbnail
I can't see my like button !!! It happens many a times when I come on IF through mob. !!
Bhavanab thumbnail
Btw ... I've pre booked tockets for Don 2 first day first show 😆 ... the show is at 8:30 am in the morning ... but koi nahi .. 1st day first show hai !!

My poor bro ... his holidays starting from Friday and has to come with me for the mvoie that day !! 😆Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Daydreaming thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
You are just like my roomie.. She is also crazy about SRK. I am sure, she must have booked tickets for first day first show..
LINSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
YEAH!! I COMPLETED 200 POSTS!! GOT PROMOTED TO AS 'SENIOR MEMBER'!!!!    🥳Edited by LINSA - 12 years ago