Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlemoi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
that was superb and very well written!! i loved it!!
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U wonderfully potrayed their feelings. Pls do countinue.
anjaani07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Aww glad u posted this, really well written, u captured the moment brilliantly!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this was jut beautiful
thanks a ton for the pm
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: smitar

Three hurt souls under one roof! Beautiful! 

Yeah i loved the scenario, that's what triggered this OS in me :)

Originally posted by: pc17

I'm so glad you posted this. You conveyed their conflicting emotions beautifully. I can see it will be a painful time for both of them when Khushi discovers Lavanya and Arnav are broken up because she will be a loyal friend. Very well written. 😊 Please do continue to write.

I am glad i did too 😳 I will be writing more, ArHi are fab, but i guess this OS ends here, thanks for reading and appreciating my work, means a lot :) 

Originally posted by: aparnam

wonderfully potrayed the feelings of arnav,khushi n la...superb OS👍🏼

Thank you, glad u liked it :)
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: zafi

Hmmm, something from Arnav's perspective, very interesting.👏

I enjoyed reading it.⭐️👏
Thanks.😉 

Yeah i like writing from his pov, he has this steely view at everything, his pre-conceived notions at the top of his head but his inner self always has that nudge, that subtle shade of Arnav that lives behind the facade called ASR 😳

Originally posted by: -TomNJerry-

emotionally beautiful Clap ... the turning point in the lives of the 3 of them

very well written ... i wish if we get to see something like this ... pain laced with solace

Thanks a bunch, very good scenario indeed created by the CV's, i am hoping for a Khushi-La scene witnessed by Arnav. *fingers crossed* though am used to being disappointed 😆

Originally posted by: preethi12345

wel portyed emtins.. 

Thank you ! 😳
zee i loved it 👍🏼
well portrayed emotions 👏
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
A fab OS Zara!
Very touching and emotional.
Loved it.
Thanks for the PM hun.
⭐️
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipepe

I loved how her friend became his friend too in the end!

Yayy!! Glad u mentioned that, i was afraid it was too subtle and will probably go unnoticed 😆
Thought i would voice La's words to Khushi, but then i ended up with Arnav's change of thoughts, on hearing them share their grief, he realises La had always been a friend to him too :)

Originally posted by: mollycoddle

simply beautiful;

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: ..Jojo..

you.are.a.genius! 

Need I say more? Every emotion, every move, every feeling expressed so beautifully, I have never read anything like this Zee! You NEED to write more on ArHi! No kidding, your writing has the power to make me feel the emotions! I seriously missed reading your work! Keep writing. I would definitely love to read more <33

Awwwh thanks Jo, m truly overwhelmed rlli means a lot to me particularly to hear this from you coz you are one of my fav writers! :D
I will keep writing, i am too lazy though :P L0L thanks once again for appreciating my work :) <3

Originally posted by: aashizin

when i saw ur pm abt OS i was so happy and eager to read 😳woww what a OS u penned down it awesomely 👏i love the way u started it and ended superb it direct touched to heart i always love to read ur awesome work keep writing more 🤗 

Thanks aashi 🤗 You have been one of those readers who have always been great strength and support to me, thank you 😳

Amazing emotions, portrayed beautifully. He is alone, whilst they are one..they can share their pain, but he can't. Well written, great! 👏

Thanks a lot dear, yes i wanted to portray it that way, it is because of the walls Arnav has build. Arnav wants to stay aloof from all the emotions, which distances him away from his angels, it in a way reflects back his actions at him. The walls are high, making it impossible for others to see his heart.

Remember in the episode too Khushi blamed him, You are smiling here, do u know how much hurt Lavanya is. That is exactly the point- Arnav's facade, nobody would know he is hurt unless he willing shows/expresses it. Though at one point in the show, Khushi will discover him, and the walls may stop existing or turn into that of Glass, transparent.

L0L i got carried away :P Thanks once again :)

Originally posted by: KriYa_life

lovely OS dear...

Thanks dear 😳

Originally posted by: Richie-Rich

You were hesitant about posting this? You kidding, right?!

Brilliant OS. 
It made me smile. It made me frown. Everything was depicted so beautifully. 
...But this line alone was enough to make me fall in love with your OS...
(She faded away into the seeming darkness hoping to shield herself from his eyes, the side of his lips twitched to form a smirk,  how silly of her didn't she know she carried with herself a light of her own.)  

Continue writing please :)

Nope 😆 No Kidding, I am crazy like that regarding every update of mine :P
Thank you for appreciating my work, truly means a lot to me :) <3
I will keep writing xD

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

loved it but wish you wrote more darlz cuz it's pretty short. nevertheless i enjoyed this broken angels story & feel like singing arash's 'broken angel' for them

Thanks Nadz, yeah pretty short xD

Originally posted by: Fafu77

really really really nice os

very very very well written 

hehe thanks hun 😳

YOU WROTE!!!!!  

i was like  when i saw your OS page.
hehehe.. i'm so glad those creative juices are still flowing! 

anyways, on with my review. 

well, it was an angst OS, but not the types that leave with thinking, "OH HECK. THIS WORLD IS A SAD PLACE!" LOL. i dislike those types... makes me feel as if there was no Hope in Pandora's Box (that box being the literary work). yours did. and i'm glad it did. if reader's (who are also human) like anything, that is the feeling of feeling something good. because, all of us are in the pursuit of happiness (or any good feeling that ends up being related with happiness), and this OS left a little bit of happiness in me. i saw a glimmer of hope; a sparkle of a bright new day, bright new opportunity; a tiny spark that did leave me feel elated! SO YES. I LOVED THIS OS. 

i loved how you intertwined unhappiness of broken hearts with the happiness of some hope, because these angels, still remain as pure, even if bits of them are not intact. at least, they did not become fallen angels. that would be full-on angst man! LOL. 

and as for my dearest ASR, i love it when he feels hopeless, guilty and all broken, and then in some manner when he'd be expressing his guilt, upon reading between the lines, you see how much he wants to be healed. there is a nuance, and not everyone would be able to catch. but i guess, it's the way you write. your words speak. 

LOVE YA YOU SEXY MOMMA! 

love,
Teddy Bear. 

EDIT - 

i hope the emoticons made your day! 

Shalu there is a big goofy grin plastered on my face, All credit to your crazy, Amazing review! with those Lovely emoticons 😆 😳 Gosh they are SO cute!! 😳
You don't like those angsty-no hope stories, i do only to the point that they are Oneshots 😆
Thanks for the lovely review, you understood them so well 😍 Nothing left for me to add xD Love Ya too Teddy Bear!! 🤗

Originally posted by: Zeee

this is so beautifully written. and the sadness behind the smiles are purely written to perfection. thanks for the pm

xxx

Thank You for your kind and generous words 😳 I am glad you liked this OS :) <3

Originally posted by: barunroxx7

Hi ZJ !!

Very well written.You should write more 😳

Thanks dear, i will hopefully 😳

Originally posted by: dbr_kmichi

wonderful os..😊 

thanks dear 🤗

Thankk youu 🤗

Originally posted by: moon_mine

well written!!!!

loved it!!!!

Thanks dear 🤗 Glad u liked it [:$]

Originally posted by: bmtdluver

Nice os. Its really different from what is commonly written

Thanks dear, one of the reasons i was having second thoughts regarding posting this 😆 Glad it is appreciated 😳

Originally posted by: tina_1234

awesome os 

Thanks dear 😳

Originally posted by: Priya_128

Hey Zee,

That was very well written, 3 different people...one incident, diffferent set of feelings stemming from a similar kind of hurt.

very nicely captured. Do keep writing more of...as u put it...drabbles :D

Thanks dear 😳 you have put it together in such an apt and beautiful manner within one line! 😳 Glad you liked it, thanks for the amazing review :) <3

Its beautiful! 

Thanks dear 😳

Originally posted by: Shafoo

its really nice

thanks dear 😳

Originally posted by: sarach

really good.liked it so much.brilliant piece of work 

Thank you for the kind words, glad you liked it 😳

Originally posted by: littlemoi

that was superb and very well written!! i loved it!!

Thanks dear, am glad u liked it xD

Originally posted by: arhi-fan

U wonderfully potrayed their feelings. Pls do countinue.

Thanks dear, am not sure abt continuing this though. Don't have a plot :( 😳

Originally posted by: anjaani07

Aww glad u posted this, really well written, u captured the moment brilliantly! 

I am glad too that i posted this one, Thank you for your kind and generous review, means a lot to me :) <3

Originally posted by: angelic shaz

dat was beautifulll 

Thank you 😳

Originally posted by: anita_21492

wow this was jut beautiful

thanks a ton for the pm

Thanks for reading and appreciating my work 😳

Originally posted by: rbarretto

I ENJOYED IT...

Thank You 😳

Originally posted by: meenaluma

awesome os

Thanks 😳

Originally posted by: nb2011

zee i loved it 👍🏼

well portrayed emotions 👏

Thanks NB 🤗 means a Lot to me :) <3

Originally posted by: FebruaryFlower

A fab OS Zara!

Very touching and emotional.
Loved it.
Thanks for the PM hun.
⭐️

Thanks Zeba 🤗 You have been a great support, glad i met you through ArHi fics :D I am glad you liked it :) <3 

Lastly thanks for hitting the like tab and letting me know that you read xD <3

Lots of Love
Zara aka Zee aka ZJ xD
Edited by TheWandmaker - 12 years ago