Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Richie-Rich thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
You were hesitant about posting this? You kidding, right?!

Brilliant OS.
It made me smile. It made me frown. Everything was depicted so beautifully. 
...But this line alone was enough to make me fall in love with your OS...
(She faded away into the seeming darkness hoping to shield herself from his eyes, the side of his lips twitched to form a smirk,  how silly of her didn't she know she carried with herself a light of her own.)  

Continue writing please :)
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
loved it but wish you wrote more darlz cuz it's pretty short. nevertheless i enjoyed this broken angels story & feel like singing arash's 'broken angel' for them
really really really nice os
very very very well written
sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
YOU WROTE!!!!!  

i was like  when i saw your OS page.
hehehe.. i'm so glad those creative juices are still flowing! 

anyways, on with my review. 

well, it was an angst OS, but not the types that leave with thinking, "OH HECK. THIS WORLD IS A SAD PLACE!" LOL. i dislike those types... makes me feel as if there was no Hope in Pandora's Box (that box being the literary work). yours did. and i'm glad it did. if reader's (who are also human) like anything, that is the feeling of feeling something good. because, all of us are in the pursuit of happiness (or any good feeling that ends up being related with happiness), and this OS left a little bit of happiness in me. i saw a glimmer of hope; a sparkle of a bright new day, bright new opportunity; a tiny spark that did leave me feel elated! SO YES. I LOVED THIS OS. 

i loved how you intertwined unhappiness of broken hearts with the happiness of some hope, because these angels, still remain as pure, even if bits of them are not intact. at least, they did not become fallen angels. that would be full-on angst man! LOL. 

and as for my dearest ASR, i love it when he feels hopeless, guilty and all broken, and then in some manner when he'd be expressing his guilt, upon reading between the lines, you see how much he wants to be healed. there is a nuance, and not everyone would be able to catch. but i guess, it's the way you write. your words speak. 

LOVE YA YOU SEXY MOMMA! 

love,
Teddy Bear. 

EDIT - 

i hope the emoticons made your day! 
Edited by sharneil92 - 12 years ago
Ended thumbnail
this is so beautifully written. and the sadness behind the smiles are purely written to perfection. thanks for the pm
xxx
.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi ZJ !!
Very well written.You should write more 😳
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
well written!!!!
loved it!!!!
bmtdluver thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Nice os. Its really different from what is commonly written
Priya_128 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Zee,

That was very well written, 3 different people...one incident, diffferent set of feelings stemming from a similar kind of hurt.

very nicely captured. Do keep writing more of...as u put it...drabbles :D 
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really good.liked it so much.brilliant piece of work