•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Lavanya ...tum jo mere liye feel karti ho ...shayad  mey tumare liye feel nahi karta...shayad kabhi kiya bhi nahi...

He said it with his mouth...isnt that more than enough proof ...that he does not feel anything for Lavanya...

...all the Arnav bashers should rewatch that part...those words...it says everything...

How he is behaving with her ...comforting her...its all secondary...a human nature...compassion...and guilt...

He never confessed with his mouth to KKG about his love for her and  still from his behaviour towards her we are willing to believe that he loves her...

But when he has spoken those words to La...why are we still thinking he has something for LA ...?

...But it takes much more strengh ...to open up your mouth and confess to a person who is supposed  to be your girlfriend...your fiance...that you dont love her...and Arnav did it...but still we are bashing him for being kind to her...

...cant we just be happy for him...that he has changed for the better...and enjoy the show one day at a time...

Edited by feya - 12 years ago
inkow it true
but really felt srry for LA
cant wait till arnav confess he loves khushi
love arshi 
xxx
loved your post...we also all want to enjoy the show...

only problem is we can't see Arnav with LA or Khushi with anyone else...we love them with each other...so we are jealous when he gives so much importance to LA...and we are scared that when he will announce that he doesnt want to get engaged...baby anjali with start crying and force him to get engage to LA...thats why we are creating all the hulla bullaas...

also the fact that LA didn't let him announce to his family before the engagement day, sent us in panic mode...

We don't hate any of the characters, infact we love them and the show...thats why we are bothered by what happens there, and ask questions...thats it...

also in loads of earlier shows, we have the leads get married to other people just to create drama in the story...and then those other people die...or become negative and slowly the leads come together...we don't want that to happen to ArHi...we don't want Arnav to marry LA first...then realize that he did a mistake then divorce her and marry Khushi...

we want ArHi to be together , right from the start...

Edited by anjs - 12 years ago
great post!

did u notice, when lavnya cries he feels guilty, n compassionate
whenever Khuhsi cries the pain rips him apart!

Originally posted by community_drive

did u notice, when lavnya cries he feels guilty, n compassionate
whenever Khuhsi cries the pain rips him apart!

Yes...there is so much of difference...Kushi is his heart and soul...that is why he aches and the pain rips him apart  when she cries...
whom are you making understand yaarπŸ˜† its just a time waste no matter if ASR is wrong or right though (arnav sing raizada kabhi galat nahi hota) we will see people bashing him! all we need to do is quietly ignore those posts! and about arnav having feelings for La?  a advise for them is to read something knowledgeable about love! cause behaving nicely doesnt mean you are in  love with that person! it means you know that you dont have any right on that person thus you behave like a good human!!..but again will they ever understand?πŸ€” no i guessπŸ˜›
great post πŸ‘πŸΌ

was really necessary to open the eyes of some people in this forum!!

and moreover La is his friend!! he has known her for so long now and i think all these gestures are out of friendship and guilt πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by loveydovey

great post πŸ‘πŸΌ

was really necessary to open the eyes of some people in this forum!!

and moreover La is his friend!! he has known her for so long now and i think all these gestures are out of friendship and guilt πŸ˜Š

When did they show that she is his friend? As far as I have seen, I have never seen him having any sort of conversation with her. Yes, he is being nice to her now but that is AFTER he has broken up with her. There is a huge load off his chest now and he is guilty for hurting her unknowingly and using her. But as for LA being his friend, I haven't seen anything to bolster this claim. Am I missing something?
sooo true
its good arnav changed
and arnav dosent have feelings 4 la as he broke up with her and hes being nice 2 la as a friend and he found out he broke her heart