Posted: 11 years ago
wow
loved it
totally
awesome
too good
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

Ananya... what a cute OS... it was really very cute n sweet...
me loved it...!!!!

I loved how beginning me Maan teased Geet n den Geet teased Maan... this sooo showed their love that both of them are truly aware of each other... beautiful way to show THE LOVE between maaneet...

gosh.. Shaktimaan... I swear... even I ws crazy for it.. hhehehe... but unlike Geet's family.. my mom used to watch ot with me.. hehhehe...
gosh u made me remember my childhood...

hahhaha... the promise was truly very funny... poor Geet.. apni dili tamanna puri kar rhi thi.. hehhehe...
I loved dat bit...

n den milkybar... Ananya... did u put me instead of Geet... hehhehe... I loveee milkybar... hhehehe... bad sadly i dnt find it nemore... huh... but omg.. u made me cherish it...

what I loved was Geet's childishness n Maan's shower on love on her from WE DON'T KNOW since wen...

great work Ananya... 😊

@Abby: Awwhh! Thank you dear! Glad you liked it!
he he no i had put myself in place of Geet lol!
Really I miss Shaktimaan watching days!! Just make any excuse and start watching Shaktimaan lol!
And we get milkybar here! lol it is available he he!!
awwhhh Thank you so much for reading it!
love ya!!
Originally posted by anshra

wow
loved it
totally
awesome
too good

Thank you Annie Di!
Glad you liked it!
But kya yaar har baar ki tarah iss baar bhi "awesome" "too good" sirf yehi bola!
Kabhi Geet ya Maan ke barein main bol diya karo na please!
Anyways thank you again for reading it!
Originally posted by madhavipatil

lovely

Thank you!!
Originally posted by Anu-Ananya

@Abby: Awwhh! Thank you dear! Glad you liked it!
he he no i had put myself in place of Geet lol!
Really I miss Shaktimaan watching days!! Just make any excuse and start watching Shaktimaan lol!
And we get milkybar here! lol it is available he he!!
awwhhh Thank you so much for reading it!
love ya!!

ur welcum Ananya... 😊
aaahhh... i suppose v r same in dis context... hehehehhe... πŸ˜†
love ya too...
Originally posted by AbbyluvsMaan

ur welcum Ananya... 😊
aaahhh... i suppose v r same in dis context... hehehehhe... πŸ˜†
love ya too...

Yep we are!!
wow Ananya!!!

I loved this OS sorry it took a while for me to read this...😭😳 but I loved each and every part

Geet and her shaktimaan..can't believe that Maan was jealous of that...after all why wouldn't he right...his wife giving more important to Shakimaan than him hehehe you know for a moment I thought that Maan was going to appear as Shaktimaan in front of Geet when she was watching her show πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I don't know why but I actually had him pictured in my head...(creepy I know) but that would be sight to seeπŸ˜†

Great job!!!!

Do another one if you canπŸ˜†
Originally posted by mrs.msk

wow Ananya!!!

I loved this OS sorry it took a while for me to read this...😭😳but I loved each and every part

Geet and her shaktimaan..can't believe that Maan was jealous of that...after all why wouldn't he right...his wife giving more important to Shakimaan than him hehehe you know for a moment I thought that Maan was going to appear as Shaktimaan in front of Geet when she was watching her showπŸ˜†πŸ˜†I don't know why but I actually had him pictured in my head...(creepy I know) but that would be sight to seeπŸ˜†

Great job!!!!

Do another one if you canπŸ˜†
Awwhh!! Thank you so much for reading this!!
Glad you liked it!!
Haayyee My Shaktimaan and Geet are really great combo!
He he not exactly creepy! Its brilliant! Why dont you put some kind of scene like that in OW! he he!!
Thank you again!!