Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: fire_gun

juhi or amarπŸ˜‰

i say KID SID😑

Originally posted by: fire_gun

juhi or amarπŸ˜‰

I want Mehak Chael to win this season as She is more deserving housemate than Shweta Tiwari of Lat Season and both are even Similar in many Merits and Demerits!πŸ˜ƒ
wHAT SUCH A BIASED TOPIC WITH BIASED POSTS OF FANS.
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

I dont visit the Bb forum much so I have ^no idea when and why he's bashed ! I can speak for myself .

Frankly , I do not like Salman as a host one bit . As boring as Sanjay Dutt is , Atleast he comes across as unbiased ( maybe bit completely but incomparison with Salman ) .

He goes overboard with his opinions . He's an anchor not a headmaster who's always reprimanding his students . It's getting really annoying now.

Hmmm.. Sanjay is downright boring and πŸ˜• spineless like Amar ( I feel so ).. πŸ˜•

And someone needed to stop the evil gang, and Salman did it.. πŸ‘ That's all what I wanted πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It's alright.. POV differs πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: appleapricot12

πŸ˜†
prerna4rishav thumbnail

Originally posted by: appleapricot12

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Burn eh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
IAmGonna thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Hmmm.. Sanjay is downright boring and πŸ˜• spineless like Amar ( I feel so ).. πŸ˜•

And someone needed to stop the evil gang, and Salman did it.. πŸ‘ That's all what I wanted πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

It's alright.. POV differs πŸ˜ƒ

That is where the problem is. Most of the folks are stuck on the gang thing. When did the gang form? And when did it show the dirty side? 5-6 weeks back! Why was the gang not broken at that time thru different tasks?

It is too late now to expect people to change based on an individual's judgements. And yes, Salman is an individual this year because (whether it is true or not) everything he says will be seen thru Mahek's eyes. And so far, Salman hasn't pointed out any mistake in Mahek in last 6-7 weeks which gives people the opportunity to paint his words as biased.

So the question is why now? Why not nip the problem in the bud when it happened earlier? Why collate all the problems from past week and then dump it on contestants now? In BB house, people fight, make mistakes and then move on. 5 weeks is a long time in BB world. Then why bring up the old stories now? And if you allowed it earlier, what gives you the justification to not allow it now?

Those are the reasons people are frustrated with Salman. He is proving that he doesn't have control over his ego and his anger. Being humble is the first step towards being human. Hope he learns it one day!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Hi iAmgonna .. πŸ˜ƒ

Well I agree.. Gang thing started LONGGG back.. But as far I remember, this season it's mostly Sanju who hosts.. Whenever Sallu came, he bashed the contestants like HELL..

At least 3 epis I myself remember.. One was Kamarbandh.. One was Sid and this one Sky.. This season he is doing that all along.. Mahek or no Mahek.. Initially Mahek used to pick fights with Shraddha Juhi unnecessarily.. But later on she stopped it.. Those small small fights are manageble we see those every season.. But the kind of tension Sky brought inside the house, it's a HELL.. It was like last year Dolly Bindra's first innings.. Nobody could leave peacefully.. Always afraid of being bashed by Sky on personal level !!

Whenever Salman was der, he tried to stop the contestants showing them the mirror.. Rest of the time, he wasnt der.. How could he then !! πŸ€”
raffuchakkar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
A HOST SHOULD NOT BE BIASED
(let us not forget that first)
arshad warsi was the best host and funny than the jerk and bully and biased sallu
and sallu and sanjay are killing the show
and i already created a thread about my rant why sallu is killing the joy of big boss
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2449289&PID=50599252&#50599252

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Burn eh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

BURN MERE PANGU SEπŸ˜† , i never burn seeing these baseless stuffs in baseless thread\topic , atleast ever give proper reason since you post any thread..