Why such biasedness against Salman ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thats the problem salman behaved like viewer not host ...he over did it
i agree with ur post๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ...just that i don't expect any of them to change for better atleast not Sky...woh kehte hai na kutte ki dum tedi ki tedi hi rahegi๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Last Year Shweta Tiwari the Most Fakest\Diplomatic Lady  who won Bigg Boss , Disaster did not happen that time , Why it would be on Juhi's Triumph! Height Of Jealousy!
after reading whole post i changed my view, coz first i also thought that salman should not have been interfere in this!! but after reading ur point "when they praise contestants then they have total right to show their evil part also"  agree with this!! like in any singing reality or dance reality shows when contestants do sing or dance properly,  judges appreciate them but when they do any wrong they do criticise!!!
Originally posted by fire_gun

thats the problem salman behaved like viewer not host ...he over did it

Well Said!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It's funny that participants of a 'reality show' are expected to behave in a certain way.. They should not call it reality show if that is the case.. It is unfair if someone from outside the house affects the dynamics of the show.. It wont' be about the participants anymore.. It will be more about the hosts.. As long as the participants are within the rule of contract, it's nobody's business to poke their nose about their character and behavior.. All the housemates are fully grown adults and it's nobody's business to teach them how to behave.. If they are so bad they will be nominated and eventually be evicted.. But the fact is that these 5 have come this far because people have voted for them and want to see them.. 
Isn't this what the show is all about?? 
@fire_gun

Bhai Kia Lagta hain kon jeetega 5555!!!
I dont visit the Bb forum much so I have ^no idea when and why he's bashed ! I can speak for myself .

Frankly , I do not like Salman as a host one bit . As boring as Sanjay Dutt is , Atleast he comes across as unbiased ( maybe bit completely but incomparison with Salman ) .

He goes overboard with his opinions . He's an anchor not a headmaster who's always reprimanding his students . It's getting really annoying now.

Originally posted by annamunna

@fire_gun

Bhai Kia Lagta hain kon jeetega 5555!!!
juhi or amar๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

I dont visit the Bb forum much so I have ^no idea when and why he's bashed ! I can speak for myself .

Frankly , I do not like Salman as a host one bit . As boring as Sanjay Dutt is , Atleast he comes across as unbiased ( maybe bit completely but incomparison with Salman ) .

He goes overboard with his opinions . He's an anchor not a headmaster who's always reprimanding his students . It's getting really annoying now.

Even if he understands himself  Headmaster , then i would want him to mend his mistakes first , and then he should Advise to others what they done and What they doing..