Bigg Boss Season 5

Why such biasedness against Salman ?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well first and foremost, please dont turn my topic into a bashing / fighting zone ok πŸ˜ƒ If you can not talk sense, please leave

Okie now coming to the topic.. Yest Sallu literally washed Sky, Amar, PoM and Juhi πŸ‘πŸ‘ But why so much of bashing for a host setting them straight for their wrong doings ? When someone does a right thing, and Sanju / Salman appreciates them, that time nobody says that being a host you should be neutral, why interfering in BB house politics n all ! And the moment Sallu showed the evils mirror, people started crying foul ????

Laatho ke bhoot baato se nahi maante.. People like Sky, Amar, Sid, PoM dont understand the civil language.. Sanju, Salman, both tried to show the contestants mirror so many times, for example - Vida-Kamarbandh incident.. They told Vida pretty nicely how she was wrong.. But did Vida understand anything ? She continued with her judgment 'PoM is a thief and bad person'...

Wasn't it almost ALL of us who wanted someone to show these evil contestants mirror or their own deeds !! Weren't we TOOO irritated with the baseless and meaningless fights and nasty politics of Sky-Juhi ? Wasn't it us who were saying Amar doesnt have spine blah blah !! If Sallu is a host, does that mean he can not be an audience and tell them what he feels ? Or you guys want Sky-Juhi-Sunny-Sid to continue with their nasty behavior and politics till the end and flood the forum with bashing topics ? πŸ˜•

As a host, Salman too has some responsibility to the show.. BB had at least 10% of quality till last yr.. ( Considering I dont like such shows and I dont find them classy πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ).. But this year, BB is on the verge of losing EVERYTHING !! If as a host Salman tries to SAVE the show by showing the contestants where they went wrong, what is wrong in that ?

If bashing the contestants is wrong, praising them is wrong too ! Then what will they do on AKF episodes ? Just coming and declaring the results ? They praise the contestants almost everytime.. Specially Sanju.. So 10% bashing infronta those faaltoo praising is tolerable !! And that also when it was PRETTY much needed !!

At least now we can hope that Sky will stop his crass jokes and politics and come to the ground, Juhi will stop supporting evil 🀒 Amar will start standing up for himself and not tolerate nonsense from the evil gang..

And no expectations from Sunny πŸ˜ƒ

May be contestants will change themselves and BB 5 will be at least WATCHABLE even if there is nobody to vote for now πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

juhi ko kab bash kia g!!!!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
They can not bash Juhi for eating more.. And no contestants speak up against Juhi regarding anything..

They told Juhi that she is supporting wrong πŸ˜†
Edited by prerna4rishav - 12 years ago
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was very happy Salman came to house yesterday. It was high time he came inside. The house people where acting classless.

@annamunna
Salman told Juhi that she is giving wrong support to people.

Hats off to you Salman! You spoke my heart out there.
Just want to say only in one word "I HATE SALMAAN".
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

They can not bash Juhi for eating more.. And no contestants speak up against Juhi regarding anything..

But they appreciated her so many times .. Wasn't Sanju/Sallu biased during those times ?

mere kheyal se winner ko bash nhe karte!!! 
prerna4rishav thumbnail
I just edited my post Anna πŸ˜†.. Didnt get ur ques first time..

Yeah seems Juhi is the BB 5 winner.. What a disaster πŸ€”
This content was originally posted by: *Dakoo_Minzy*

I was very happy Salman came to house yesterday. It was high time he came inside. The house people where acting classless.

@annamunna
Salman told Juhi that she is giving wrong support to people.

Hats off to you Salman! You spoke my heart out there.

itne se bolne se kuch nhe hota juhi ko agar sky ne ghaltal kia hain ghar main aur juhi ne us ka sath dia to dono barabar ke mujrim hain !!sky ko itna suniya to juhi ko sirf ek line bol ke nikal gaya dargaya soapqueen se bodyguradπŸ˜†
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

itne se bolne se kuch nhe hota juhi ko agar sky ne ghaltal kia hain ghar main aur juhi ne us ka sath dia to dono barabar ke mujrim hain !!sky ko itna suniya to juhi ko sirf ek line bol ke nikal gaya dargaya soapqueen se bodyguradπŸ˜†

me too wanted Sallu to tell more things to juhi πŸ˜† πŸ˜†  hopefully juhi gets out before finals..i'll be then dancing happily

(sad to say i am a kumkum fan but not a juhi fan after BB5) πŸ₯±
Saman Is there as a host and he should firstly keep his hosting in his mind not to think to demoralize any housemate (As any of his Baap is not Servant\Maid) Otherwise he will also get same harsh and negative Comments from Non-Fans..