Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven :ZaraDilKoThamLo, NaamLoKehBhiDoHaiKaun (Page 17)

-Junglee- IF-Sizzlerz
-Junglee-
-Junglee-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
KaShnite guys<3
sleep tight.

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
heyy & byee pavs! :) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Junglee-

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

I have better things to stalk than KaShiansROFLROFL

In a way Year 11 is less work cause its just exam preparation but you do miss year 10 for some weird reason even though it was harder :/ Or is that jjust me? :/ROFL Kameeni! :| I hate you for telling me that! :| But fikar not, i have THE best science teacher ever for chemistry and luckily i get him for revision too! WOOP! Literally he explains science so good and you never get bored, people get A* coz of him! Big smile I got him for revision for 3s so im not worried! :P Aww i found the 1s okay, i had it with the 2's and i got Bs for both LOL! I guess we both got a lot of studying to do Dead

sure you dooo..LIAR :P ROFL

yeah i guess that's true but i think year 10 its like more relaxed? cuz you don't have to worry about giving 5973059389 exams in the summer Ermm year 10 is harder? i need to throw my laptop, ipod & phone away then..cuz i get distracted SO quick :| sorrryyy ROFL SERIOUSLY?! :O A*? :O i'm moving to your school..i'll travel hours everyday ROFL 1s..idk physics is just, i never get it -_- 2s was the easiest thing ever! i got an A in that one but yeah think thats the only A i'll ever get in science ROFL yes we do :( omg just think if we were in the same school+year..we could do combined studies :O HOW FUN. ah i'm literally moving to manchester now lol
I do... like FFsROFLROFL
Theres actually not that manyu exams if you think baout it i think i only got 7 or somethingROFL I tried to throw them away but it didnt work :| I love them too muchROFLROFL Yeah nearly all of his class last year A* and people who didnt got As! :/ I wish i was in his class last year! Physics is easy!ShockedROFL Its just maths, so simpleROFL LOL i think i got an A in a small test in science and thats probably the only one i will get tooROFLROFL Its funny how we got so much stdying to do and we are still not doing itROFLOMG Get your butt over here now and add a year to your ageROFL It would be so much funROFL 

How come no one told me Amna lives in Manchester?! :O And that too just 10 mins away from my house!!

sure sure "like FFs" ROFL

yeah but if you have 7 exams in 7 days..i'll be like shit what do i study for ROFL saaame! but seriously man we need to study Ermm okay i love your teacher. send him here :O physics is not easy :O neither is maths ROFL maths is quite easy for a few topics but some are just :@ :@ ROFL ahaha! i love getting As though..A*-B is fine..but i loathe Cs, just hate the sight of it ROFL ikr, we have said like i need to study loads of times and still we're here talking to each other ROFL i should do that ROFL like seriously..instead of october 31st i'll put august 31st then its done ROFL

i told youuu! :P and omg seriously? :O she lives 10 mins away from you? :O THATS SO COOL. Shocked i bet you guys have bumped in the roads too but not recognised each other ROFL
YeahROFL

Yeah thats the disadvantage :/ I know but i never revise and get okay grades so you know i cba it boringLOL No way! Hes the best and guess what he sets the exam too for all year 11 in England! :O Well hes one of them, so he knows exactly what comes up on rhe exams and teaches us it Big smileROFL Jealous?ROFL I love maths i understand it thats why, its so easy! But ive been getting Bs now cause ive been slacking off :/ Same if i see a C i officially hate that teacherROFL We are just too cool to studyROFL I know no one will notice it i wil back you up on that age thingROFL

Yeah like two days ago! I know right? I live in Longsight and she lives in Levenshulme and the best part is i go to a school in Levenshulme so im probably a few minutes away from ehr houseROFL I can go visit her at breakROFL I got 50 misn to find her houseROFL I know we probably have!

-Ri.

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

YeahROFL

Yeah thats the disadvantage :/ I know but i never revise and get okay grades so you know i cba it boringLOL No way! Hes the best and guess what he sets the exam too for all year 11 in England! :O Well hes one of them, so he knows exactly what comes up on rhe exams and teaches us it Big smileROFL Jealous?ROFL I love maths i understand it thats why, its so easy! But ive been getting Bs now cause ive been slacking off :/ Same if i see a C i officially hate that teacherROFL We are just too cool to studyROFL I know no one will notice it i wil back you up on that age thingROFL

Yeah like two days ago! I know right? I live in Longsight and she lives in Levenshulme and the best part is i go to a school in Levenshulme so im probably a few minutes away from ehr houseROFL I can go visit her at breakROFL I got 50 misn to find her houseROFL I know we probably have!

can i just say you're so funny ROFL

omg what no wonder you guys get such good grades :O WHY CAN'T HE BE OUR TEACHER :( extremely jel :| yeah same, when i understand maths..its my fav subject, if i don't get it..i'm like i give up with this shit -_- ROFL ahh samee..i hate Cs :| i got 2 Cs last year..still hating that :| and i studied my ass off for that :( yeaah we are ROFL but when we see our grades later..we'll start crying ROFL yes back me up! new bffs at school [8DROFL

yess i think? ROFL omg really ROFL oh yeah you told me you guys are allowed to go out at lunch..lucky :P you should like call her and be like i'm here, where are you..have you cooked me anything for lunch yet ROFL 

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged

YeahROFL

omg what no wonder you guys get such good grades :O WHY CAN'T HE BE OUR TEACHER :( extremely jel :| yeah same, when i understand maths..its my fav subject, if i don't get it..i'm like i give up with this shit -_- ROFL ahh samee..i hate Cs :| i got 2 Cs last year..still hating that :| and i studied my ass off for that :( yeaah we are ROFL but when we see our grades later..we'll start crying ROFL yes back me up! new bffs at school [8DROFL

yess i think? ROFL omg really ROFL oh yeah you told me you guys are allowed to go out at lunch..lucky :P you should like call her and be like i'm here, where are you..have you cooked me anything for lunch yet ROFL 
Yes you canROFL But why?ROFL

Exactly! That why no one messes in his lessons casue it will be a waste of time the best part is he never shouts! We hid in the bag dump once when he went out of the class for a sceond and when he walked in we scared in and he started lau ghingROFL the only thing i hate about maths is theres so many smart people in my class sicne im in the highest set :/ I think i only got a C once or maybe twice but i try to ignore it and change it to a BROFLI will dieROFL Exactly no one will question your ageROFLROFL

You think what? ConfusedROFLROFL Im confused now!ROFL She can cook me better food than the chippyROFL
-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged

YeahROFL

Exactly! That why no one messes in his lessons casue it will be a waste of time the best part is he never shouts! We hid in the bag dump once when he went out of the class for a sceond and when he walked in we scared in and he started lau ghingROFL the only thing i hate about maths is theres so many smart people in my class sicne im in the highest set :/ I think i only got a C once or maybe twice but i try to ignore it and change it to a BROFLI will dieROFL Exactly no one will question your ageROFLROFL

You think what? ConfusedROFLROFL Im confused now!ROFL She can cook me better food than the chippyROFL

idk your replies are just making me laugh each time ROFL

your teacher seems so cool..gift me him for xmas..please? so that i get good grades for science ROFL my teacher wanted to move me to the top set..i was like nooo :O and she was like why? and i was just no no no ROFL 2nd top set is just fine ROFL changing coursework's grades are fine but exams..i hate re-sitting so i don't wanna do that ROFL 

think i told you she lives there 2 days ago..i can't remember ROFL she probs can ROFL but seriously..you guys should meet :-? omg if you meet her you get to hold ayaan too :O STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS :( 

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

YeahROFL

idk your replies are just making me laugh each time ROFL

your teacher seems so cool..gift me him for xmas..please? so that i get good grades for science ROFL my teacher wanted to move me to the top set..i was like nooo :O and she was like why? and i was just no no no ROFL 2nd top set is just fine ROFL changing coursework's grades are fine but exams..i hate re-sitting so i don't wanna do that ROFL 

think i told you she lives there 2 days ago..i can't remember ROFL she probs can ROFL but seriously..you guys should meet :-? omg if you meet her you get to hold ayaan too :O STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS :( 
Well i am a funny personROFLROFL

Pshht yeah right! I lvoe him ROFL Plus hes not that old and hes HILARIOUSROFL I love top set vecause its at my level but theres a table full of geeks who annoy me, the best maths lesson was when they got shouted at for talking! ShockROFLROFL I dont think i will resit any exams, its effort and im lazy so i wont reviseROFLROFL

Im gonna ignorethat first bit or i will die of confusionROFLROFL Im gonna tell her to meet meROFL OMG is Ayaan her kid?! :O If it is then HAHa! Im the first KaShian other than Aman herself to hold himROFLROFL
-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Well i am a funny personROFLROFL

Pshht yeah right! I lvoe him ROFL Plus hes not that old and hes HILARIOUSROFL I love top set vecause its at my level but theres a table full of geeks who annoy me, the best maths lesson was when they got shouted at for talking! ShockROFLROFL I dont think i will resit any exams, its effort and im lazy so i wont reviseROFLROFL

Im gonna ignorethat first bit or i will die of confusionROFLROFL Im gonna tell her to meet meROFL OMG is Ayaan her kid?! :O If it is then HAHa! Im the first KaShian other than Aman herself to hold himROFLROFL

indeeed ROFL

go marry him then ROFL i'm in top set for english..i hate it -_- cuz i'm so used to the people around me in the 2nd top set lol..omg really ROFL yeah same! A*-C..i won't resit..but if i get Ds or lower, i will! :PROFL

Ayaan is her brother you fool ROFLROFLROFL noo, you're the second :P aniqa has held him ;) you know unknowndesires? the one who made layouts for 400th :D she used to live near amna too before but she moved i think :-? can't believe you thought ayaan was her kid ROFLROFL

cant.be.assed.

Go to top