Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

KaShHeaven :ZaraDilKoThamLo, NaamLoKehBhiDoHaiKaun (Page 16)

cant.be.assed. IF-Sizzlerz
cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShbaby_Riya

Originally posted by zARqaa_X

It feels so weird having the red button next to my name when its normally greenROFL

why is it red anyway ROFL
I dont know i just wanted to see what it looked likeROFLROFL Plus i thought about stalking thats whyEvil SmileROFL

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
you should stalk KaSh, not KaShians :O cuz if you stalk them..you're indirectly stalking us too ROFL

hows year 11 treating youuu :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

you should stalk KaSh, not KaShians :O cuz if you stalk them..you're indirectly stalking us too ROFL

Who said im stalking KaShians?ROFLROFL That is true, never thought it like thatROFL

Badly :| The same  old line from teachers 'this is your GCSEs! If you want fail blah blah blah'Dead Plus i got homework and courswork from teachers over christmas holz! And i got my science unit3's exam in Jan so i have to revise :/ Other than that it perfect Big smileROFL

Hows year 10? Hope you havent nurdered the teachers yetROFL

-Ri.

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Who said im stalking KaShians?ROFLROFL That is true, never thought it like thatROFL

Badly :| The same  old line from teachers 'this is your GCSEs! If you want fail blah blah blah'Dead Plus i got homework and courswork from teachers over christmas holz! And i got my science unit3's exam in Jan so i have to revise :/ Other than that it perfect Big smileROFL

sounded like that ROFL see, i'm clever ;) ROFL

aw :( but yeah its so much work in year 10 itself :O i'm like year 11..stay away from me ROFL OMG sorry i'm gonna make you worried but 3s was the worst exam i ever gave :| we did that last year and i got a C in that..31/50 and i was like THANK GOD. cuz i was expecting a D :L
i have science 1s and h&sc. unit 1 exam in jan too :( must start studying :| 

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

sounded like that ROFL see, i'm clever ;) ROFL

aw :( but yeah its so much work in year 10 itself :O i'm like year 11..stay away from me ROFL OMG sorry i'm gonna make you worried but 3s was the worst exam i ever gave :| we did that last year and i got a C in that..31/50 and i was like THANK GOD. cuz i was expecting a D :L
i have science 1s and h&sc. unit 1 exam in jan too :( must start studying :| 
I have better things to stalk than KaShiansROFLROFL

In a way Year 11 is less work cause its just exam preparation but you do miss year 10 for some weird reason even though it was harder :/ Or is that jjust me? :/ROFL Kameeni! :| I hate you for telling me that! :| But fikar not, i have THE best science teacher ever for chemistry and luckily i get him for revision too! WOOP! Literally he explains science so good and you never get bored, people get A* coz of him! Big smile I got him for revision for 3s so im not worried! :P Aww i found the 1s okay, i had it with the 2's and i got Bs for both LOL! I guess we both got a lot of studying to do Dead
-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

In a way Year 11 is less work cause its just exam preparation but you do miss year 10 for some weird reason even though it was harder :/ Or is that jjust me? :/ROFL Kameeni! :| I hate you for telling me that! :| But fikar not, i have THE best science teacher ever for chemistry and luckily i get him for revision too! WOOP! Literally he explains science so good and you never get bored, people get A* coz of him! Big smile I got him for revision for 3s so im not worried! :P Aww i found the 1s okay, i had it with the 2's and i got Bs for both LOL! I guess we both got a lot of studying to do Dead

sure you dooo..LIAR :P ROFL

yeah i guess that's true but i think year 10 its like more relaxed? cuz you don't have to worry about giving 5973059389 exams in the summer Ermm year 10 is harder? i need to throw my laptop, ipod & phone away then..cuz i get distracted SO quick :| sorrryyy ROFL SERIOUSLY?! :O A*? :O i'm moving to your school..i'll travel hours everyday ROFL 1s..idk physics is just, i never get it -_- 2s was the easiest thing ever! i got an A in that one but yeah think thats the only A i'll ever get in science ROFL yes we do :( omg just think if we were in the same school+year..we could do combined studies :O HOW FUN. ah i'm literally moving to manchester now lol

cant.be.assed.

cant.be.assed.
cant.be.assed.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

yeah i guess that's true but i think year 10 its like more relaxed? cuz you don't have to worry about giving 5973059389 exams in the summer Ermm year 10 is harder? i need to throw my laptop, ipod & phone away then..cuz i get distracted SO quick :| sorrryyy ROFL SERIOUSLY?! :O A*? :O i'm moving to your school..i'll travel hours everyday ROFL 1s..idk physics is just, i never get it -_- 2s was the easiest thing ever! i got an A in that one but yeah think thats the only A i'll ever get in science ROFL yes we do :( omg just think if we were in the same school+year..we could do combined studies :O HOW FUN. ah i'm literally moving to manchester now lol
I do... like FFsROFLROFL
Theres actually not that manyu exams if you think baout it i think i only got 7 or somethingROFL I tried to throw them away but it didnt work :| I love them too muchROFLROFL Yeah nearly all of his class last year A* and people who didnt got As! :/ I wish i was in his class last year! Physics is easy!ShockedROFL Its just maths, so simpleROFL LOL i think i got an A in a small test in science and thats probably the only one i will get tooROFLROFL Its funny how we got so much stdying to do and we are still not doing itROFLOMG Get your butt over here now and add a year to your ageROFL It would be so much funROFL 

How come no one told me Amna lives in Manchester?! :O And that too just 10 mins away from my house!!
-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

I do... like FFsROFLROFL
Theres actually not that manyu exams if you think baout it i think i only got 7 or somethingROFL I tried to throw them away but it didnt work :| I love them too muchROFLROFL Yeah nearly all of his class last year A* and people who didnt got As! :/ I wish i was in his class last year! Physics is easy!ShockedROFL Its just maths, so simpleROFL LOL i think i got an A in a small test in science and thats probably the only one i will get tooROFLROFL Its funny how we got so much stdying to do and we are still not doing itROFLOMG Get your butt over here now and add a year to your ageROFL It would be so much funROFL 

How come no one told me Amna lives in Manchester?! :O And that too just 10 mins away from my house!!

sure sure "like FFs" ROFL

yeah but if you have 7 exams in 7 days..i'll be like shit what do i study for ROFL saaame! but seriously man we need to study Ermm okay i love your teacher. send him here :O physics is not easy :O neither is maths ROFL maths is quite easy for a few topics but some are just :@ :@ ROFL ahaha! i love getting As though..A*-B is fine..but i loathe Cs, just hate the sight of it ROFL ikr, we have said like i need to study loads of times and still we're here talking to each other ROFL i should do that ROFL like seriously..instead of october 31st i'll put august 31st then its done ROFL

i told youuu! :P and omg seriously? :O she lives 10 mins away from you? :O THATS SO COOL. Shocked i bet you guys have bumped in the roads too but not recognised each other ROFL

cant.be.assed.

Go to top