Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

indeeed 🤣

go marry him then 🤣 i'm in top set for english..i hate it -_- cuz i'm so used to the people around me in the 2nd top set lol..omg really 🤣 yeah same! A*-C..i won't resit..but if i get Ds or lower, i will! :P🤣

Ayaan is her brother you fool 🤣🤣🤣 noo, you're the second :P aniqa has held him ;) you know unknowndesires? the one who made layouts for 400th :D she used to live near amna too before but she moved i think :-? can't believe you thought ayaan was her kid 🤣🤣

I wish i could but hes already married, and sadly happily with kids :| 🤣🤣I dont want to be in top set for english its boring and hard! Im in 2nd🤣 I resat my maths one cause i got a B but that was only because i didnt like it🤣🤣

Ooohhh! Thats embarrasing😳🤣🤣 Did she?! Not fair! I was getting happy! How old is he?🤣 Shush! The way you said it made it sound like she had a kid🤣 I was thinking shes too young for a kid🤣
Edited by zARqaa_X - 12 years ago
-Ri. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

I wish i could but hes already married, and sadly happily with kids :| 🤣🤣I dont want to be in top set for english its boring and hard! Im in 2nd🤣 I resat my maths one cause i got a B but that was only because i didnt like it🤣🤣

Ooohhh! Thats embarrasing😳🤣🤣 Did she?! Not fair! I was getting happy! How old is he?🤣 Shush! The way you said it made it sound like she had a kid🤣 I was thinking shes too young for a kid🤣

omg you are seriously in love with your teacher 🤣 ah i didn't wanna be either :( but they moved so many people up and down this year -_- you resat cuz of a B?! 🤣 are you mad 🤣 
yes yes, embarrassing 🤣yess she did :P he's a year and a few months old ;) no i didn't :O but its so obvious he's her brother though 🤣 thank god that thought at least crossed your mind 🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

omg you are seriously in love with your teacher 🤣 ah i didn't wanna be either :( but they moved so many people up and down this year -_- you resat cuz of a B?! 🤣 are you mad 🤣 
yes yes, embarrassing 🤣yess she did :P he's a year and a few months old ;) no i didn't :O but its so obvious he's her brother though 🤣 thank god that thought at least crossed your mind 🤣

The whole school is in love with him🤣🤣 I didnt like the B cause it wa maths plus everyone in my class was resitting wither Unit 1 or 2 so i chose 1 cause i didnt want to be the odd one out plus everyone got an A for unit1 and i got B :(  I think it was cause i didnt  revise for it🤣 Chup kar! 🤣 Awww i want to meet him now🤣  No it aint! Shut up you making me more embarassed🤣 I know thank God! 🤣 Wait is she married?🤣🤣
-Ri. thumbnail

The whole school is in love with him🤣🤣 I didnt like the B cause it wa maths plus everyone in my class was resitting wither Unit 1 or 2 so i chose 1 cause i didnt want to be the odd one out plus everyone got an A for unit1 and i got B :(  I think it was cause i didnt  revise for it🤣 Chup kar! 🤣 Awww i want to meet him now🤣  No it aint! Shut up you making me more embarassed🤣 I know thank God! 🤣 Wait is she married?🤣🤣

you're head over heels in love with him 🤣 odd one out lmaoo 🤣 its not being odd, its being unique ;D 🤣 how do you get such good grades without revising 🤣 i wanna meet him too <3 you embarrassing guuurl :P 🤣 WHAT. 🤣 no she's not 🤣🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

you're head over heels in love with him 🤣 odd one out lmaoo 🤣 its not being odd, its being unique ;D 🤣 how do you get such good grades without revising 🤣 i wanna meet him too <3 you embarrassing guuurl :P 🤣 WHAT. 🤣 no she's not 🤣🤣

I am🤣 Hes good looking too🤣🤣 Getting B is unique when everyone got A?🤣🤣 EVERTYONE asks me that but i dont know i just rememebr everything🤣 Plus if i look at a paper before the exam i rememeber every word coz i got photgraphic memory apparently :P🤣🤣
Im gonna tell i will meet him after 2 weeks🤣 Okay thats good🤣🤣 Shes too young🤣
-Ri. thumbnail

I am🤣 Hes good looking too🤣🤣 Getting B is unique when everyone got A?🤣🤣 EVERTYONE asks me that but i dont know i just rememebr everything🤣 Plus if i look at a paper before the exam i rememeber every word coz i got photgraphic memory apparently :P🤣🤣
Im gonna tell i will meet him after 2 weeks🤣 Okay thats good🤣🤣 Shes too young🤣

..i don't even know what to say anymore 🤣 no i meant resitting unit 2 when the rest are resitting unit 1 ;) 🤣 okay give me your brain. now. 🤣 omg seriously 🤣 i have the memory of a goldfish and even worse 🤣  zarqa, you're thinking too much..think normal 🤣 just casually meet them..don't think she's married or has a kid..she's just a normal girl 🤣
-Ri. thumbnail
i gotta go zarqa! might be back in a few..dunno! :L
byeee tc 🤗
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

..i don't even know what to say anymore 🤣 no i meant resitting unit 2 when the rest are resitting unit 1 ;) 🤣 okay give me your brain. now. 🤣 omg seriously 🤣 i have the memory of a goldfish and even worse 🤣  zarqa, you're thinking too much..think normal 🤣 just casually meet them..don't think she's married or has a kid..she's just a normal girl 🤣

Say hes fit🤣🤣🤣  No everyone was resitting so i thought i would resit so i wouldnt be odd one out but only a frw resitted unit 1 and nearly everyone resat unit 2 cause they got As in unit1 🤣🤣 I wish i could but cant cause i need it🤣 I know you do but when it comes to getting somthing you remember it like the iphone thing :/🤣🤣 I always think like this🤣🤣 I want to know everything about a person before i make assumptions and embarass myself in front of them🤣🤣 A normal girl how?🤣 LOL i probably wont meet them cause i will be stuck with my mates and if they ask whos she i cant say' shes from KaSh Heaven'🤣🤣 But i will bail out on my mates to meet her if i have time🤣
cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Bye <3

Take Care :D
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ana_kash

congratulations :D

Yo ana di:D