Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cant.be.assed. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: KaShbaby_Riya

sure you dooo..LIAR :P 🤣

yeah i guess that's true but i think year 10 its like more relaxed? cuz you don't have to worry about giving 5973059389 exams in the summer 🤔 year 10 is harder? i need to throw my laptop, ipod & phone away then..cuz i get distracted SO quick :| sorrryyy 🤣 SERIOUSLY?! :O A*? :O i'm moving to your school..i'll travel hours everyday 🤣 1s..idk physics is just, i never get it -_- 2s was the easiest thing ever! i got an A in that one but yeah think thats the only A i'll ever get in science 🤣 yes we do :( omg just think if we were in the same school+year..we could do combined studies :O HOW FUN. ah i'm literally moving to manchester now lol

I do... like FFs🤣🤣
Theres actually not that manyu exams if you think baout it i think i only got 7 or something🤣 I tried to throw them away but it didnt work :| I love them too much🤣🤣 Yeah nearly all of his class last year A* and people who didnt got As! :/ I wish i was in his class last year! Physics is easy!😲🤣 Its just maths, so simple🤣 LOL i think i got an A in a small test in science and thats probably the only one i will get too🤣🤣 Its funny how we got so much stdying to do and we are still not doing it🤣OMG Get your butt over here now and add a year to your age🤣 It would be so much fun🤣 

How come no one told me Amna lives in Manchester?! :O And that too just 10 mins away from my house!!
-Ri. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zARqaa_X

I do... like FFs🤣🤣
Theres actually not that manyu exams if you think baout it i think i only got 7 or something🤣 I tried to throw them away but it didnt work :| I love them too much🤣🤣 Yeah nearly all of his class last year A* and people who didnt got As! :/ I wish i was in his class last year! Physics is easy!😲🤣 Its just maths, so simple🤣 LOL i think i got an A in a small test in science and thats probably the only one i will get too🤣🤣 Its funny how we got so much stdying to do and we are still not doing it🤣OMG Get your butt over here now and add a year to your age🤣 It would be so much fun🤣 

How come no one told me Amna lives in Manchester?! :O And that too just 10 mins away from my house!!

sure sure "like FFs" 🤣

yeah but if you have 7 exams in 7 days..i'll be like shit what do i study for 🤣 saaame! but seriously man we need to study 🤔 okay i love your teacher. send him here :O physics is not easy :O neither is maths 🤣 maths is quite easy for a few topics but some are just :@ :@ 🤣 ahaha! i love getting As though..A*-B is fine..but i loathe Cs, just hate the sight of it 🤣 ikr, we have said like i need to study loads of times and still we're here talking to each other 🤣 i should do that 🤣 like seriously..instead of october 31st i'll put august 31st then its done 🤣

i told youuu! :P and omg seriously? :O she lives 10 mins away from you? :O THATS SO COOL. 😲 i bet you guys have bumped in the roads too but not recognised each other 🤣
-Junglee- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
KaShnite guys<3
sleep tight.
-Ri. thumbnail
heyy & byee pavs! :) 
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

sure sure "like FFs" 🤣

yeah but if you have 7 exams in 7 days..i'll be like shit what do i study for 🤣 saaame! but seriously man we need to study 🤔 okay i love your teacher. send him here :O physics is not easy :O neither is maths 🤣 maths is quite easy for a few topics but some are just :@ :@ 🤣 ahaha! i love getting As though..A*-B is fine..but i loathe Cs, just hate the sight of it 🤣 ikr, we have said like i need to study loads of times and still we're here talking to each other 🤣 i should do that 🤣 like seriously..instead of october 31st i'll put august 31st then its done 🤣

i told youuu! :P and omg seriously? :O she lives 10 mins away from you? :O THATS SO COOL. 😲 i bet you guys have bumped in the roads too but not recognised each other 🤣

Yeah🤣

Yeah thats the disadvantage :/ I know but i never revise and get okay grades so you know i cba it boring😆 No way! Hes the best and guess what he sets the exam too for all year 11 in England! :O Well hes one of them, so he knows exactly what comes up on rhe exams and teaches us it 😃🤣 Jealous?🤣 I love maths i understand it thats why, its so easy! But ive been getting Bs now cause ive been slacking off :/ Same if i see a C i officially hate that teacher🤣 We are just too cool to study🤣 I know no one will notice it i wil back you up on that age thing🤣

Yeah like two days ago! I know right? I live in Longsight and she lives in Levenshulme and the best part is i go to a school in Levenshulme so im probably a few minutes away from ehr house🤣 I can go visit her at break🤣 I got 50 misn to find her house🤣 I know we probably have!
-Ri. thumbnail

Yeah🤣

Yeah thats the disadvantage :/ I know but i never revise and get okay grades so you know i cba it boring😆 No way! Hes the best and guess what he sets the exam too for all year 11 in England! :O Well hes one of them, so he knows exactly what comes up on rhe exams and teaches us it 😃🤣 Jealous?🤣 I love maths i understand it thats why, its so easy! But ive been getting Bs now cause ive been slacking off :/ Same if i see a C i officially hate that teacher🤣 We are just too cool to study🤣 I know no one will notice it i wil back you up on that age thing🤣

Yeah like two days ago! I know right? I live in Longsight and she lives in Levenshulme and the best part is i go to a school in Levenshulme so im probably a few minutes away from ehr house🤣 I can go visit her at break🤣 I got 50 misn to find her house🤣 I know we probably have!

can i just say you're so funny 🤣

omg what no wonder you guys get such good grades :O WHY CAN'T HE BE OUR TEACHER :( extremely jel :| yeah same, when i understand maths..its my fav subject, if i don't get it..i'm like i give up with this shit -_- 🤣 ahh samee..i hate Cs :| i got 2 Cs last year..still hating that :| and i studied my ass off for that :( yeaah we are 🤣 but when we see our grades later..we'll start crying 🤣 yes back me up! new bffs at school [8D🤣

yess i think? 🤣 omg really 🤣 oh yeah you told me you guys are allowed to go out at lunch..lucky :P you should like call her and be like i'm here, where are you..have you cooked me anything for lunch yet 🤣 
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

can i just say you're so funny 🤣

omg what no wonder you guys get such good grades :O WHY CAN'T HE BE OUR TEACHER :( extremely jel :| yeah same, when i understand maths..its my fav subject, if i don't get it..i'm like i give up with this shit -_- 🤣 ahh samee..i hate Cs :| i got 2 Cs last year..still hating that :| and i studied my ass off for that :( yeaah we are 🤣 but when we see our grades later..we'll start crying 🤣 yes back me up! new bffs at school [8D🤣

yess i think? 🤣 omg really 🤣 oh yeah you told me you guys are allowed to go out at lunch..lucky :P you should like call her and be like i'm here, where are you..have you cooked me anything for lunch yet 🤣 

Yes you can🤣 But why?🤣

Exactly! That why no one messes in his lessons casue it will be a waste of time the best part is he never shouts! We hid in the bag dump once when he went out of the class for a sceond and when he walked in we scared in and he started lau ghing🤣 the only thing i hate about maths is theres so many smart people in my class sicne im in the highest set :/ I think i only got a C once or maybe twice but i try to ignore it and change it to a B🤣I will die🤣 Exactly no one will question your age🤣🤣

You think what? 😕🤣🤣 Im confused now!🤣 She can cook me better food than the chippy🤣
-Ri. thumbnail

Yes you can🤣 But why?🤣

Exactly! That why no one messes in his lessons casue it will be a waste of time the best part is he never shouts! We hid in the bag dump once when he went out of the class for a sceond and when he walked in we scared in and he started lau ghing🤣 the only thing i hate about maths is theres so many smart people in my class sicne im in the highest set :/ I think i only got a C once or maybe twice but i try to ignore it and change it to a B🤣I will die🤣 Exactly no one will question your age🤣🤣

You think what? 😕🤣🤣 Im confused now!🤣 She can cook me better food than the chippy🤣

idk your replies are just making me laugh each time 🤣

your teacher seems so cool..gift me him for xmas..please? so that i get good grades for science 🤣 my teacher wanted to move me to the top set..i was like nooo :O and she was like why? and i was just no no no 🤣 2nd top set is just fine 🤣 changing coursework's grades are fine but exams..i hate re-sitting so i don't wanna do that 🤣 

think i told you she lives there 2 days ago..i can't remember 🤣 she probs can 🤣 but seriously..you guys should meet :-? omg if you meet her you get to hold ayaan too :O STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS :( 
cant.be.assed. thumbnail

idk your replies are just making me laugh each time 🤣

your teacher seems so cool..gift me him for xmas..please? so that i get good grades for science 🤣 my teacher wanted to move me to the top set..i was like nooo :O and she was like why? and i was just no no no 🤣 2nd top set is just fine 🤣 changing coursework's grades are fine but exams..i hate re-sitting so i don't wanna do that 🤣 

think i told you she lives there 2 days ago..i can't remember 🤣 she probs can 🤣 but seriously..you guys should meet :-? omg if you meet her you get to hold ayaan too :O STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS :( 

Well i am a funny person🤣🤣

Pshht yeah right! I lvoe him 🤣 Plus hes not that old and hes HILARIOUS🤣 I love top set vecause its at my level but theres a table full of geeks who annoy me, the best maths lesson was when they got shouted at for talking! Shock🤣🤣 I dont think i will resit any exams, its effort and im lazy so i wont revise🤣🤣

Im gonna ignorethat first bit or i will die of confusion🤣🤣 Im gonna tell her to meet me🤣 OMG is Ayaan her kid?! :O If it is then HAHa! Im the first KaShian other than Aman herself to hold him🤣🤣
-Ri. thumbnail

Well i am a funny person🤣🤣

Pshht yeah right! I lvoe him 🤣 Plus hes not that old and hes HILARIOUS🤣 I love top set vecause its at my level but theres a table full of geeks who annoy me, the best maths lesson was when they got shouted at for talking! Shock🤣🤣 I dont think i will resit any exams, its effort and im lazy so i wont revise🤣🤣

Im gonna ignorethat first bit or i will die of confusion🤣🤣 Im gonna tell her to meet me🤣 OMG is Ayaan her kid?! :O If it is then HAHa! Im the first KaShian other than Aman herself to hold him🤣🤣

indeeed 🤣

go marry him then 🤣 i'm in top set for english..i hate it -_- cuz i'm so used to the people around me in the 2nd top set lol..omg really 🤣 yeah same! A*-C..i won't resit..but if i get Ds or lower, i will! :P🤣

Ayaan is her brother you fool 🤣🤣🤣 noo, you're the second :P aniqa has held him ;) you know unknowndesires? the one who made layouts for 400th :D she used to live near amna too before but she moved i think :-? can't believe you thought ayaan was her kid 🤣🤣