KaShHeaven :ZaraDilKoThamLo, NaamLoKehBhiDoHaiKaun - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
I didn't read all..Time nahi mila..🤔
I'll tell you to give me once i finish readin it..🤔

U PM me OS's..
Aish youre giving vini those pm parts to read and spoiling the bachhi!🤣
Even i wanna read some FFs..but completed ones :?
Originally posted by -Heart-Hacker-

Aish youre giving vini those pm parts to read and spoiling the bachhi!🤣
🤣🤣now i wanna knw wht its all actually likeee...dakhan...u already spoiled me😳

ID UPDATEEE😃
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

🤣🤣now i wanna knw wht its all actually likeee...dakhan...u already spoiled me😳

ID UPDATEEE😃
🤣🤣🤣🤣 who dhakkan? you came to me already willingly aadhi spoiled🤣🤣
wats ID? ;O

"What do you think of yourself Grover? underestimating women, is defintely an underestimation in yourself, one i might say really enermous." the royal blue dress fitted each and every curve perfectly. the day the dress was made, it was marked as the sexiest dress made, and once her eyes were laid on it, it was made for only her. the flow ended just above her mid thigh, exposing the explicit creamy and silky view of her long perfectly curved beautiful legs. the dress moulded in each curve that arrived up the surreptitious valley of her body, and reaching up till her cleavage, holding her cleavage delicately, enhancing the womanly irresistible beauty of them. His smoldering gaze travelled up the length of her long beautiful throat, the soft edge of her collar bone, the shimmering flawless smooth skin of her glowing in a peachis camouflage.  Her eyes were complimented with dark heavy kohl, enhancing the dynamite appeal and beauty of her emerald green huge eyes as she stared at him proud, and a small smirk accompanying her godly features. her hair were set to kill men. locks slightly wet, set perfectly, falling till the length of her mid back. she was nothing but an aphrodisiac. a beautiful angel who had landed to bewitch him, yet he was too egoistic to accept that.

His steps rose, as his hand closed about her waist, fingers enclosing about the soft texture of her dress, transmuting the sexual tensed warmth amongst their bodies, as softly he pulled her in his charmingly deadly embrace, his intense eyes setting her on fire. his face tilted, as his nose softly rubbed against her cheek, as he leaned down and whipered into her ear huskily, "Bring it on Shilpa."

His gaze lifted, as he saw her boyfriend walking towards them trying to find her. He should have let her go, let him have his girlfriend and vanish from his site. But he was Karan Singh Grover, and he was not made of such good. she stood immobile in his embrace, his warmth creating a havoc in her existence. Her nostrils lifted to take in the odour of his musky cologne, flooding massively in the air, pulling her senses. He smirked, a deadly silent smirked illuminating his features as she endeavored to pull out from his intimacy. A wrong move indeed, as his fingers held her firmly, and with a swift movement he pulled her deeper. His hard chest grew warm, embracing the soft crushing feeling of her breasts against his. Her delicate fingers wrapped around his shirt to maintain balance, while his gaze  did not move away from her advancing boyfriend. when he was particularly sure his eyes were on them, and his mind recognizing Shilpa in his embrace, his hand moved up her back, the long manly fingers moving softly, agonizingly. it brough out a merely audible whisper out of her mouth. His hand reached the curve of her neck, as he slowly moved her hair away, letting his fingers linger over her back.  His voice smothered, softly ringing in her ears, "What if i say, you are underestimating me?" the deadly dangerous huskiness, made her body arch with shivers. she kept her lips firm, and looked back to read the concealed reality in his orbs, yet before her mind could come up to comprehend, he moved like the bolt of lightening.

His features glittered with an implacable desire, an impeccable victory that gleamed in his eyes, but before her mind could preach reactions, his head tilted and his lips covered hers. Every dimension of her lips, was pressed softly beneath the velvety taste of his. Her body stilled, as he pulled her closer, his hands enclosing about her waist protectively, jamming her each inch against his. The kiss lasted for a mere, second, as softly as he had claimed her lips, he left them, his eyes looking into the shock orbs of hers, as the smirk just widened, he looked at her boyfriend who stood there stunned and anger boiling inside him, as he softly whispered to her, "Serves those who should learn to better stay away from my property." 
Edited by -Heart-Hacker- - 12 years ago
But my dimaag was soo innocent Rida...after reading Violent Love i was HAWW..BLTOO Got me off track and ID is making me crazyyy...ISHHQ☺️
Originally posted by SPINKaShFanatic

But my dimaag was soo innocent Rida...after reading Violent Love i was HAWW..BLTOO Got me off track and ID is making me crazyyy...ISHHQ☺️
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Noway i disown violent love completely, shuh it doesnt belongs to me!🤣🤣🤣 PHEW! BTLOO HAWW itni seedhi FF hai, my readers still want to kick me for not giving them a single intimate pm part till now🤣🤣🤣🤣 ID is the normaliest of my works🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
SEEE your spoiled already tsk tsk🤣
YOU DON'T KNOW WAHT IS ID :@

PS:AM reading :$
RIDAAA :@ :@ JUST EDIT THAT OS WELL :@ I JUST SAW A NAME THERE -_-