Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

Megz's VirMan Fantasy: Maanvi The Comforter (Page 3)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by missingremix

Aww..i absolutely loved it..it was so sweet n touching..must say its one of ur best takes...Thumbs Up
So wat if wat u write myt nt b applicable 2 tv..hell u write 10 times bttr than them neway..bt trust me i wish they showd something like this on show..keep up d gr8 work girl..u r amazing!!Star
Waiting 4 ur nxt pm nowWink..LOLTongue

Thanks a lot for regularly reading and commenting...Embarrassed thanks..it's not really as crazy and besharam as my other fantasies..but i just wanted to do something on their phone convos..LOLEmbarrassed and i hope you continue reading and don't get tired of my pm's. LOLEmbarrassed

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

well done next time please include more virman would love to read them...

BUT A FON CONVO CAN BE THIS BEAUTIFUL  i never expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot..i was worried perhaps this wouldn't really be that appreciated since i was showing the same old phone convo which they always do in the show..LOL but i'm glad you found it beautiful anyway. Embarrassed and yep, will try to give an action-packed virman fantasy for you. Wink
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rev4eva

Awesome gal, I m a huge fan of your imagination. Loved hw he imagined Manvi as his comforter, lying in his arms, wow simply amazing.Embarrassed

Loved all your creations and would love to continue reading the future ones.Reading yr OS keeps the boring weekends without EHMMBH going. Wink

Thanks a lot..Embarrassed due to school concert and net issues i wasn't able to write as much as i usually would..and now with exams coming, chances are even more dim..but it's really amazing how you keep on reading my one shots..you don't get bored of me or what? LOLTongue
and yeah..i just wanted to show that unexpected need in virat..i couldn't elaborate as much as i would have liked...coz they were on the phone..LOLWinkTongue but still, glad you liked the os anyway. Embarrassed
nayika IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

me :D

hellosss Megzzz...hows u doing ? No..i am not crazy or anything LOL..just started my morning with ur OS before hitting the books so now i am in a gud mood Big smile
hayyyeee...what a sweets types OS it was...u made a casual phone convo so the beautiful Embarrassed and Virat imagining next to him...hayeeeEmbarrassed
Loved the way he let himself loose and let his emotions come out...and the way Maanvi comforted him...it just brought a happy smile to my face Embarrassed

and Viren broke the rules and brought Virat food? Shocked

Reya <3

thanks..i often have convos like this where i suddenly become all deep and emotional LOL so wanted to show this really in-depth convo between them..of course, i dunno why, i was worried my os was really boring. LOL so i put some spice..LOLWink
oh i'm glad it made you feel happy...even though i'm not a feel good person i love writing feel-good stuff..weird naLOLEmbarrassed
yeah...i mean ram-lakshman ki jodi ke beech main who can come? LOL

maankigeet4ever

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shiningstarz

megz!! u r seriously one of the bestest writers on ths forum, NO DOUBT abt that!!Smile

nd as far as ths OS is concerned , again it was fab!! u noe i so badly wantd a fone convo between manvi and virat ths week, bt none ws there... so ur OS made up for itLOL

awesum one!!! keep writing Big smile 

thanks a lot for regularly reading..gosh...you know readers like you really make a writer's day! EmbarrassedStar and i'm glad you liked the phone convo..because i was worried people would yawn on reading my ramkatha and find some more interesting os..LOL
i hope you keep on reading my oneshots and providing me encouragement! Embarrassed
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nayika

This was really good! Would love to see something like this on the actual show :D

Thanks a lot..it matters a lot to me that an amazing writer like you takes out time to read and comment on my one shots and actually likes them..LOLEmbarrassed i really hope i can reach your standards one day. EmbarrassedLOL
Desi_angel90 Groupbie
Desi_angel90
Desi_angel90

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
You made my boring Sunday into a wonderful Sunday :D Thank you sooo much! 

IndigoBlues

Go to top