Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
me :D

hellosss Megzzz...hows u doing ? No..i am not crazy or anything πŸ˜†..just started my morning with ur OS before hitting the books so now i am in a gud mood πŸ˜ƒ
hayyyeee...what a sweets types OS it was...u made a casual phone convo so the beautiful πŸ˜³ and Virat imagining next to him...hayeee😳
Loved the way he let himself loose and let his emotions come out...and the way Maanvi comforted him...it just brought a happy smile to my face πŸ˜³

and Viren broke the rules and brought Virat food? πŸ˜²

Reya <3
Edited by maankigeet4ever - 12 years ago
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This was super duper good...I loved Virat's need for Manvi
Thanks for the PM
shiningstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
megz!! u r seriously one of the bestest writers on ths forum, NO DOUBT abt that!!😊

nd as far as ths OS is concerned , again it was fab!! u noe i so badly wantd a fone convo between manvi and virat ths week, bt none ws there... so ur OS made up for itπŸ˜†

awesum one!!! keep writing πŸ˜ƒ 
love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved it[<3] ...
what a wish of virat,,πŸ˜‰,
well written...πŸ‘
thanks for the PM and write more... waiting for ur PM again..πŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: Virman4lyf

Loved it! In fact your one of my favorite writers on this forum πŸ˜Š Love your Writing πŸ‘

Thanks a lot..matters a lot that out of so many amazing writers here, I'm one of your favourites...😳
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashred12

my dear...write as much besharam as u can...we love it everytime...hihi...
oye hoye...kya imagination hai virat ?! loved their convo n understanding...
do give us more fantasies asap... 😊
thanx for d pm...

Thanks will try and give as many fantasies as possible..πŸ˜† but i think you will only get tired one day. πŸ˜› yeah...i just wanted to show that fierce need in virat..which he can't deny..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: missingremix

Aww..i absolutely loved it..it was so sweet n touching..must say its one of ur best takes...πŸ‘πŸΌ

So wat if wat u write myt nt b applicable 2 tv..hell u write 10 times bttr than them neway..bt trust me i wish they showd something like this on show..keep up d gr8 work girl..u r amazing!!⭐️
Waiting 4 ur nxt pm nowπŸ˜‰..LOLπŸ˜›

Thanks a lot for regularly reading and commenting...😳 thanks..it's not really as crazy and besharam as my other fantasies..but i just wanted to do something on their phone convos..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and i hope you continue reading and don't get tired of my pm's. πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: lakshm

well done next time please include more virman would love to read them...

BUT A FON CONVO CAN BE THIS BEAUTIFUL  i never expected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot..i was worried perhaps this wouldn't really be that appreciated since i was showing the same old phone convo which they always do in the show..πŸ˜† but i'm glad you found it beautiful anyway. πŸ˜³ and yep, will try to give an action-packed virman fantasy for you. πŸ˜‰
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Originally posted by: rev4eva

Awesome gal, I m a huge fan of your imagination. Loved hw he imagined Manvi as his comforter, lying in his arms, wow simply amazing.😳

Loved all your creations and would love to continue reading the future ones.Reading yr OS keeps the boring weekends without EHMMBH going. πŸ˜‰

Thanks a lot..😳 due to school concert and net issues i wasn't able to write as much as i usually would..and now with exams coming, chances are even more dim..but it's really amazing how you keep on reading my one shots..you don't get bored of me or what? πŸ˜†πŸ˜›
and yeah..i just wanted to show that unexpected need in virat..i couldn't elaborate as much as i would have liked...coz they were on the phone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› but still, glad you liked the os anyway. πŸ˜³
This was really good! Would love to see something like this on the actual show :D