||Viha-Vicky & Neha||Jab se tere naina - Page 72

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by LovelyDil

Hey sana...Iv seen ur avis and luvd them...n I was wanting to ask you if I can use them i the second Viha AT??
hmmm nice idea
Originally posted by Such

hi Sana i have seen u on FB 
really.? But sorry I cant recognize you. So lets start with a hello. Hey m Sana and you.?
par 2nd viha AT toh ban gaya hai na???

yar tum log bade confusin hooo...
Originally posted by _sana.Magic_

really.? But sorry I cant recognize you. So lets start with a hello. Hey m Sana and you.?
ya i had seen u but u might not have seen me as i am silent reader in Fb i am suchita 
Originally posted by LovelyDil

Hey sana...Iv seen ur avis and luvd them...n I was wanting to ask you if I can use them i the second Viha AT??
@sammu di...yes ofcourse di. Banaya toh isi ke liye tha. Apke AT ke liye so why are you asking.?
Originally posted by swaron502

par 2nd viha AT toh ban gaya hai na???

yar tum log bade confusin hooo...

ya i made it and we will continue there after completing this AT i  made it unknowingly 
http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Magic-World-Creations-/201490213280125
People please join this page. I would really like that gesture and post anything on the wall or comment and like. Please.
:D
Originally posted by _sana.Magic_

http://www.facebook.com/pages/-Magic-World-Creations-/201490213280125
People please join this page. I would really like that gesture and post anything on the wall or comment and like. Please.
:D

wow nice i will join it
Confusion ho gaya...toh abhi second AT Such...handle karegi...since she has already made one...but that is closed till this one is not done...!

Aur sana...so sweet of you...muje tumare avis nd At ke liya kaab se use karna tha!

Ul read my new Viha FFS??
Originally posted by Such

ya i made it and we will continue there after completing this AT i  made it unknowingly 
not bad you people are really fast. But ViHa AT always appreciated. :P. And can someone just brief me what happened in todays epi.? and specially if there was any ViHa scene.?