Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ya olive i am sooo much happy and one thing he started juelouse of RK because i love him so. 🀣
Illumination thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sainiayshi14

you said write olive he diserves and tell me do you watch sks-2

yes πŸ˜† i have watch SKS2  πŸ˜³ only for  him  .he look  extreme  handsome or charming in  sks2 πŸ˜‰ what do you say ?
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
Originally posted by: OliveySOftheart

<font color="#9900ff">yesπŸ˜†i have watch SKS2 😳only for him .he look extreme handsome or charming in sks2πŸ˜‰what do you say ?</font>

hmm ijust started blushing and my frnds tease me and i can"t watch it with my family because i started jumping whistling and smillig blushing etc he looks extreamly handsom his killing smile wooo...!
Illumination thumbnail

ya olive i am sooo much happy and one thing he started juelouse of RK because i love him so. 🀣

IF you don't mind i ask to you one things ?πŸ˜‰  Your boy friend i mean sameer  how  being looking ?
 is he   handsome ?πŸ˜†
Illumination thumbnail

olive these avis u gave me everyone is loving it asks me who gave me this its amazing fantastic. thank olive for giving me these avis

You are my one of the  very close friend so No  need to say  thank  to me . whenever i  have do for you  anything  that moment i feel very great .πŸ˜ƒ Its my pleasure jaan πŸ˜³ i want   to do  for you anything .
i will give to you  of rk new siggys πŸ˜† very soon 
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
ya olive sameer is extreamly handsome i love his choclate brown eyes. i said rk is my sweetu my januu my baby then he said with sadness then go to him and i said i will but he already married and he blushes on his stupidy and i teased him so muchEdited by sainiayshi14 - 12 years ago
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
u will give me the new siggyes.its veryy sweet of you
Illumination thumbnail

IF you don't mind i ask to you one things ?πŸ˜‰ Your boy friend i mean sameer how being looking ?</font>[/DIV]
<font color="#9900ff">is he handsome ?πŸ˜†</font>
[/QUOTE] extreamly his choclate brown eyes woof he also blushes when i said ooo ek is my sweetu my baby my jaanu he said than go to him.and i said he is alredy married than he blushes aand smile and i teasted him so much[/QUOTE]

Stupid πŸ˜† why you say only  about his eyes i have no interested to know only his eyes.i want  to know about his overrall  look πŸ˜‰  he is a fair or dusty skin .what about his height .i am too much na πŸ€£
Illumination thumbnail

ya olive sameer is extreamly handsome i love his choclate brown eyes. i said rk is my sweetu my januu my baby then he said with sadness then go to him and i said i will but he already married and he blushes on his stupidy and i teased him so much

omg πŸ˜›  sammer  is  extreamly  handsome  wooo my my !!  plz tell me  the truth  sameer  is more good looking than  RK  i mean rajeev πŸ˜‰
Windsof.Heaven thumbnail
ok then
Hiegth-5.8
Weight-i don'nt know 🀣
color-fair
hair-like RK has but color is black
Age-22

Body-fit (cant tell abt his chest because i didn't see that but broad shoulders and chest)
and what you want to know :)Edited by sainiayshi14 - 12 years ago