call you  loji 😊 okei..am being student  i think you also

yup yup 😉
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by love-mystery

how r u babe?😉
me fine and u
 dear Rajeev,
It is a shame I didn't get to be your fan for as long as other people on here did. I am so very dissapointed in myself for not discovering you earlier but like they say 'Better late than never'. I became a huge fan of you just recently after watching Amir. Just in that one movie I became a HUGE fan of your acting. The emotions you portrayed were just amazing. After that I watched LRL, KTH, Soundtrack and Shaitan. I had already seen you in CID and SKS. Let me just say WOW! Everytime I see you on a TV serial or movie you are playing a completly different character - Passionate Sujal, Good hearted Cpt. Rajveer, Aggressive Inspector Arvind Mathur and a wild DJ - yet you look completly natural in every single role. How do you do it? First I thought I just loved your characters but when I watched countless number of interviews (possible all that I could find on youtube :P) I realized you are not just an awesome actor but an amazing human being. I discovered this blog just today (So happy you are still on here) and read all your blogs till date and was very touched by how 'down to earth' kind of person you are despite the fame and huge numbers of fans you have. I have sent you emails but I doubt I have the right email address so I am hoping you get a chance to read this. My dream is to get a chance to see/talk to you just ONCE but to be honest at this point I just want you to read this and know that you have fans all around the world that love and believe in you (I am from USA)… even though I am sure you already know that from all the great comments from your fans
Sorry for writing so much, just can't contain my excitement of finding your chat club
I love and adore the fact you are a shy persone (I am too), are so honest, and like to just have fun with friends/family without feeling the need to involve the media attention in it. It makes me admire you not as an actor but as a person.
Please keep smiling because I swear you have world's most beautiful smile!
I am proud to be a fan of someone who is able to leave a print in an industry so dominated by "Khan" and "Kapoors" with his acting talent and personality. I am proud to be a Khandelwal fan
My best wishes to you and Manjiri<3

loves Heli
Am leaving see u later on sweets 

yup yup 😉

i am in 11th standard from science stream and want to pursue medical career
after 12th from a good college in london.But confused whether i should
take medicine or computer engineering as my career. I love both the subjects.😆
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

i am in 11th standard from science stream and want to pursue medical career
after 12th from a good college in london.But confused whether i should
take medicine or computer engineering as my career. I love both the subjects.😆

medicine is awesome ... i love it ... in the past i don't use to like it but here we learn something in it our field have some medicine in it ... so from my side i tell u to medicine ...😉 u can chose what u want 😉

medicine is awesome ... i love it ... in the past i don't use to like it but here we learn something in it our field have some medicine in it ... so from my side i tell u to medicine ...😉 u can chose what u want 😉

am totally confuse at   now 😆 if  i  further which want i will choose  so  i will go with  medicine or something others 😉
oh! you like medicine 😛 so  would  you have learn  to take  about  medicine
Originally posted by -Alinalicious-

am totally confuse at   now 😆 if  i  further which want i will choose  so  i will go with  medicine or something others 😉
oh! you like medicine 😛 so  would  you have learn  to take  about  medicine

@ Bold::: didn't get it ???

@ Bold::: didn't get it ???

😛 but why ?