Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
me here dear my net is disturbing so cant say anything
CherryWild thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

me here dear my net is disturbing so cant say anything

do knew  any latest  project  of rajeev  ? i douno   knew why he  have not sin any new movie ? its too sad
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaughtYourHeart

do knew  any latest  project  of rajeev  ? i douno   knew why he  have not sin any new movie ? its too sad

no dear i dont have any idea
CherryWild thumbnail

no dear i dont have any idea

riya what do you think about rajeev bollywood career?   if you  woud ask to  me this q  so then my answer rajeev does not  made  great  impact in bollywood. he  didn't handle  very  of his  bllowod career 🤢
Edited by CaughtYourHeart - 12 years ago
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

riya what do you think about rajeev bollywood career?   if you  woud ask to  me this q  so then my answer rajeev does not  made  great  impact in bollywood. he  didn't handle  very  of his  bllowod career 🤢

according to me rajeev is no doubt a good actor but his choice of films is not so good
he have to choose main jonour of films and also a well known production house so that his films can gets good promotion and also a good director who is considered as the captain of the film
CherryWild thumbnail
Have watch

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7i1TuYyogc[/YOUTUBE]
CherryWild thumbnail

according to me rajeev is no doubt a good actor but his choice of films is not so good

he have to choose main jonour of films and also a well known production house so that his films can gets good promotion and also a good director who is considered as the captain of the film

you right 👏 i agree  but  i think his bad luck  no any big production house to  get  come  to him  and approach  to do  of  their  movie  and cast as main lead actor rajeev luck does not powerful .even  his  all  movie does not  made   the big impact at the BOX 🤢 i do not think  his future in bollywood  to get  become  bright . what do you say ?
CherryWild thumbnail
riya you didn't ans to me why ?😳 arr you here
ronojoy_ria thumbnail

you right 👏 i agree  but  i think his bad luck  no any big production house to  get  come  to him  and approach  to do  of  their  movie  and cast as main lead actor rajeev luck does not powerful .even  his  all  movie does not  made   the big impact at the BOX 🤢 i do not think  his future in bollywood  to get  become  bright . what do you say ?

oh dont be so sad dear even superstar 's children also face this kind of failure but we must be happy that non being a star 's son or having any godfather in the bolly rajeev is successful in leaving an imprint on this industry
yes his films are not any good response at the box but this is just beginning

CherryWild thumbnail
@ria

I am happy to say there are some few peoples  made  a great  career  at the boowd but unfortunately of rajeev still not in  that lists .   At  One time he had made  of his career in tv highly  splendent  and that while he  is one of the top popular star .He  had lost 4 years 🤢.