Bigg Boss Season 5

Sallu snubbing Juhi was great, lessn fr grand dame - Page 2

adieus50 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@@ Best moment of Salman's episode -

1) Juhi had to scream her lungs out to stop the fight between the guys...and Salman says Andrew hats off to you to have handled the fight well...rofl

2) Juhi says "jinhone nahi kiya unka bhi"  and Salman says sab sab jinhone jhagde me galat support kiya unka bhi jo galat team me the unka bhi...ha h ha ha ha ... and the bestest part was he says ab chalo ho gaya...(the look on her face was $$$$$$$$$$ million dollar look $$$$$$$)

@@ 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: adieus50

@@ Best moment of Salman's episode -

1) Juhi had to scream her lungs out to stop the fight between the guys...and Salman says Andrew hats off to you to have handled the fight well...rofl

2) Juhi says "jinhone nahi kiya unka bhi"  and Salman says sab sab jinhone jhagde me galat support kiya unka bhi jo galat team me the unka bhi...ha h ha ha ha ... and the bestest part was he says ab chalo ho gaya...(the look on her face was $$$$$$$$$$ million dollar look $$$$$$$)

@@ 

r u sure he said that to andrew? i thought he said hats off to juhi...
blueash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelica_1

and stop portraying herself as a female avtar of mahatma gandhi wen her actions show she is not less than shakuni mama or narad muni

😆😆
AlwaysHisJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angelica_1

r u sure he said that to andrew? i thought he said hats off to juhi...

He said it to Andrew
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nope, I think this was required. It's about time the contestants realize how repetitive and annoying they are becoming. Oh well, the show's ending in 3 weeks, wish he had done this earlier. But it was hilarious to see everyone's faces, and Sky seemed like he wanted to beat Salman and SId together. haha.
angelica_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trupat

He said it to Andrew

great then...it was double waat for juhi for sure then.