Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks for the PM...

N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
it was a breath taking update.. loved it.. i am still trying to understand the impasse

"I can't live with you, I can't die without you".. why can't she die without him and what changed? she was seeing the invitation so what changed for her to see such a deadly nightmare and not wake up properly to remember what happened in past..
Tia.0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Oh my... that was intense... This is the first time I read it... But read it in one go... Good concept... please continue...
Annie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What an amazing update!! I waited so long to read this story. Still dont get whats happening with Khushi. But she is definitely more realistic. Nothing seems to be impacting or effecting the Khushi on Star Plus though!!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Annie12

What an amazing update!! I waited so long to read this story. Still dont get whats happening with Khushi. But she is definitely more realistic. Nothing seems to be impacting or effecting the Khushi on Star Plus though!!

Nothing is happening to her as such! 

She is just reacting to the situations - like you said... She's all fit and fine physically - but sometimes there comes a moment in your life when the pressure piles on to such extent that you just can't take it anymore and it vents out in some way or other... And this is exactly what happened here...

Thanks for liking the update!
asumi thumbnail
such a beautiful and amazing update!!!!! you have put the words soo incredibly!!! brillianT!!
kriti_atharv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jus read all the parts n they r awsuuum dear...so very intense...feel very sorry for anjali and khushi...and especially for arnav as he is caught in a dilemma between khushi nad anjali...anyways it was a fab update n thnx 4da pm dear...
Ended thumbnail
omg!!! really good feel sad for them bot. wish arnav can take her away somewhere
xx
Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update. Thanks for the pm.