SS ArHi: An Impasse... Chapter 6 Updated! - Page 9

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by FebruaryFlower

Saie!
Sorry for being so late...things have been really hectic.
The update was fab. Beautifully written.
I loved the flashback. The way Arnav proposed to Khushi was really romantic.
Looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️

Its okay, dear! Your comment is more important than the time! Thank you for liking!!! 

Content Removed by the author for personal reasons. This FanFiction is discontinued. Readers, please take notice that all my work will be removed from the Forums - however, external links to the chapters, if any, will be provided. 

Please contact me for further details and blog address. The blog will soon go private. Thank you for such a wonderful response and readership on India-Forums.

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago
Had  to make sure i was the first to comment...A long awaited and extremely good update. Poor Anjali...poor Arnav...but i liked the way he has bonded with Khushi...Amazing work...like i said i am running out of adjective's to praise the FF's πŸ˜‰Edited by zuaireah - 12 years ago
anjali is bitch she knows he is wrong yet she still blames khushi poor arnav being tug between the two women in his life awesome update loved it thanks for the pm
Wow, Awesome update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ
Some heavy stuff but it needs to be dealt with. honestly i skipped the part Anjali was berating Khushi.
Anyways I am glad Arnav is sticking by Khushi. Anjali will come around eventually. She wants an abortion, well I wouldn't want to carry that evil mans child myself but I don't understand her point as she blames Khushi not the snake.
aww i feel sad for anjili, but i hope she realises the truth somehow. i'm so glad arnav is keeping them both in his life though somehow.
xxx
Originally posted by zafi

Wow, Awesome update.⭐️
Some heavy stuff but it needs to be dealt with. honestly i skipped the part Anjali was berating Khushi.
Anyways I am glad Arnav is sticking by Khushi. Anjali will come around eventually. She wants an abortion, well I wouldn't want to carry that evil mans child myself but I don't understand her point as she blames Khushi not the snake.

LOL, honestly, I haven't proof-read that berating part myself! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰.. Won't say anything for you skipping over that part! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... Well, I will make Anjali's reasons behind the abortion clear in the next update, wait till then!

Great update πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Why does nothing enter that head of Anjali's?? Why so much bickering...emotions running wild I guess but still if she can trust her brother on her life then why can't she see the reason behind him supporting Khushi?? He wudn obviously do it until he's sure of the truth!! 
Waiting for the next part...
Thanks for the pm :) :) 
So much emotional turmoil...almost difficult to read...but beautifully written (from all 3 POV's)!!!

Many thanks for PM
Originally posted by zuaireah

Had  to make sure i was the first to comment...A long awaited and extremely good update. Poor Anjali...poor Arnav...but i liked the way he has bonded with Khushi...Amazing work...like i said i am running out of adjective's to praise the FF's πŸ˜‰

Thank you!!! πŸ˜Š... Felt nice after reading your reply!