Users

Frequent Posters

tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
A Heartbreaking update regarding Nani
Ended thumbnail
this is just so sad and so romantic. love their chemistry. sorry for the late comment. but remember i always comment on everything i get pm-ed so thank you.
xxx
moon_mine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it!!!!
too good...n a diff one!!!!

angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was superb!!!!!!!!!! loved it!!!!!
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Fab chapter Saie.
Beautifully written.
I love the chemistry between Arnav and Khushi...perfect.
Looking forward to the next update.
Thanks for the PM.
⭐️
ItsPearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: devishree

ur update is like walking in the dream it was so cute and adorable i am  loving it the writing is fantastic do continue the last line is so good and thanks for the pm dear 

but they never let go of their intertwined fingers. She was his strength, he was her forte... 

They were friends, companions, partners...

And they were more than lovers...

they are perfect soulmates i would rather say

Hey... Thank you...! Your comment was one of the best I have received till now... Thank you sooo much for liking the update!
ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Hey mystic this is so unlike ASR i mean him apologizing & being scared of Kushi. πŸ˜† Feeling bad 4 Nani though!

Hi Angels...

I know, I don't know why but I always want ASR to be more human, than a rakshas! πŸ˜› πŸ˜†... Especially when he is gonna get married to her, he should get a bit scared of her na, I mean, alll husbands do that..!! 🀣... ASR hain toh kya hua, he has to be a joru-ka-gulaam in the end! 🀣🀣🀣

ItsPearl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zeee

this is just so sad and so romantic. love their chemistry. sorry for the late comment. but remember i always comment on everything i get pm-ed so thank you.

xxx

No problem Zeee... As long as I get a nice and lovely comment from an amazing writer as you, I'm honoured! Thank you for liking my work dear... 😊
ItsPearl thumbnail
Note...

Just a clarification from my side... This story is purely based on Arnav-Khushi and set at a few months after Shyam's revelation as Anjali's husband... There will be no NK in my story, not that I haven't liked the character, but given the background of my story, his character is not required... Sorry, if anyone expected him to be a part of my story...

Thank you all for the awesome response to my story... I had a great time reading all your comments...
Edited by Pearl_mystic - 12 years ago
ItsPearl thumbnail

Content Removed by the author for personal reasons. This FanFiction is discontinued. Readers, please take notice that all my work will be removed from the Forums - however, external links to the chapters, if any, will be provided. 

Please contact me for further details and blog address. The blog will soon go private. Thank you for such a wonderful response and readership on India-Forums.

Edited by -.Pearl.- - 11 years ago