Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: loveydovey

oyy!!! it was such an awesome post!! πŸ˜Š

thanks for posting the pics with the awesome captions!! ur the best!!

i think this positive post was really really needed for this forum now!!

giving u a bear hug πŸ€—

Thanx all for liking it, I like ur ID "lovey dovey"
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: sari.love

ASr: khuhsi, they want a new hunk for u!

KKG: hunk  nahin calank! humein nahin chahiye, this mean they dont know where my happiness lies n they dont love khuhsi!
Y r u crying Khushi:

K: I cant stand any kind of negativity against u! i love u!, they want to bring MSK for me!...🀣...
.🀣....🀣....🀣....🀣

Ur post is like IPKKND...
have love and comedy both...big hug for u..πŸ€—

awww, u really think! COz its the best ever show besides FRIENDS ,  i can watch it again n again i mean ArHi scenes!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: sizzpepps

LOL...hilarious post as always! πŸ˜† hunk nahi calank! πŸ€£

havent myself read any of those bashing posts but pls!oh pls! dun even think abt replacing ASR with MSK or Barun with Gurmeet...

dont care wot anybody says but khushi w/o arnav and sanaya w/o barun wud be nothing in IPK...this show belongs to ArShi / SaRun and they TOGETHER make it click!!! 

EXACTLY! πŸ˜ƒ
SamAina_yudkbh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
excellent post! oh! just look at that face ! look at those eyes! look at those eyebrows! oh i am absolutely obssessed with his eyes and his eyebrows! r the eyebrows naturally that shapely? or does he do any work on them ? oh pls pls pls! let them b naturally like that .

sigh! love sarun ! love arshi ! they rock ! oh nobody can replace them ! even i won't like hugh jackman or hrithik roshan as ASR in IPKKND ( btw i also love hugh jackman and hrithik roshan a lot )! coz barun is just not at all replacable.

Zoha thanx thanx thanx for the lovely post !
..Apz.. thumbnail
πŸ€—FAB POST!!!!!ooo am in drooling mode again...i agree with u 100%...esp i loved the lines
call the entire bollywood and tellywood in IPKKND and ask me to drool over one person, I bet I'll not turn away from this guy! many girls wil agree here!

i also bet πŸ˜Š
Targaryen thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

Thanx all for liking it, I like ur ID "lovey dovey"

heheh thanksπŸ˜ƒ

and u don't need to thank us instead we should thank u for spreading positivity in this forum 
YPNHK_kiFANno.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
ahaha! My first post I've viewed on the Forum today! And ….breathe! I am laughing! You've really cracked me up here, perfect pics and the captions! AHAHAHA! I'm not exaggerating! I was laughing whilst reading your whole post and as for meany posts and bashers, you know what everyone, just ignore it. Lets just avoid those threads and keep the PEACE! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaanee

excellent post! oh! just look at that face ! look at those eyes! look at those eyebrows! oh i am absolutely obssessed with his eyes and his eyebrows! r the eyebrows naturally that shapely? or does he do any work on them ? oh pls pls pls! let them b naturally like that .

sigh! love sarun ! love arshi ! they rock ! oh nobody can replace them ! even i won't like hugh jackman or hrithik roshan as ASR in IPKKND ( btw i also love hugh jackman and hrithik roshan a lot )! coz barun is just not at all replacable.

Zoha thanx thanx thanx for the lovely post !

OH Hugh, reminds me of Hugh grant as well, although he has grown old, i love him! but anytime I'd prefer ASR/BArun to him!

Coz apna  desi boy to desi boy hai, n among all desis, I prefer barun again be it Ranbir ya Salman coz I 've stopped drooling over them after ASR
sunflower52 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
πŸ‘πŸΌ, ASR I am also with. Loved the post, he is a hottie.
haminasto thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
i love ur postπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...i love IPKKND...i love this forum...i love SARUN...i love ARHI...
n im loving da negativity (till it'll last).... it has brought da heavenly warriors out of us....we use to show r love by da lovely posts every splendiferous writer-member use to make... n nw we r showing our support by making such posts...no 1 can damper our zeal 4 this forum...