Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Oh the hottie is all hot yet chilled !

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok, why should I back off, mai bhi  boloongi for the bashing posts going on in forums! but thru this pics and captions...plz plz plz! I luv u all, no negativity intended!

DISCLIAMER: bored and fed up due to weekend and bashing posts, so just timepass, no offense intended! this forum is for IPKKND, and Arhi, i cant bear any other character no matter how great actor or famous he or she is, no one can be better than Arhi at IPKKND forum!

chotey, remove ur aviators, people are bashing u, n u still wanna look cool!
chill di, u r seeing bashing , all I can see is that they drool!

ASR,,u r in a fix,,if u be mean to me, u r mean n sadist, n people will bash u, if u be nice to me, be ready people will stil bash u!

ASR: relax Lavnaya, I can deal, coz according to my survey, 2-3% bash , rest 97% will be ready for clash (for that bashing post)

Although I wish those 2 -3 % can look beyond my hard shell! 

ASr: khuhsi, they want a new hunk for u!

KKG: hunk  nahin calank! humein nahin chahiye, this mean they dont know where my happiness lies n they dont love khuhsi!

Y r u crying Khushi:

K: I cant stand any kind of negativity against u! i love u!, they want to bring MSK for me!

OMG! they want to bring Maan sing khurana! ab mai kahan jaoon! I will be over shadowed!
no body will look at me now! I'll lose my fan following'! Just look at me once again gals!!!! REALLY? 

Zoha : call the entire bollywood and tellywood in IPKKND and ask me to drool over one person, I bet I'll not turn away from this guy! many girls wil agree here!

hey man stop glass handling! U r being sadist! she is fasting n u giving her water! mean!

stop staring at her! I m melting here, I'll make a bashing post now! it's too much, u cannot make me melt! seriously look at his eyes!

DID I ever wipe Lavanya's tears like this?

wait, y am I giving explanations, i dont care, I know u all love me, 

MAKES AN IMP CALL TO A FAN

Zoha R u by my side?

Zoha: always ASR, ArnavJi, chotey, Arnav Bitwa, bhai(akash style), arnav bhayya (HP style),Sir (Aman style) in any avatar, in any show , in any mood , in any situtation I'll be by ur side! I love Arnav Singh raizada!

Khuhsi loves me! My fans fight for me! they drool over me! I luv KhusHi, I've cleared things with LA!  most importantly Zoha will always be by my side! Y do i  need to think about anything now!!!!

All my fans at IF, plz stop reacting to hatred and bashing posts, if u love me,, I know u do, than spread peace!

Lavnya: I am leaving ASr for Khuhsi, are u all happy now! go green! I mean go drooling over the green!

If anyone still has a problem with ASR, than i am always available , drool over me (look inot his perverted eyes 😆)Shyam! (excellent acting Abhaas)

ahhh ! look @ him! just look at him! look at him! 

btw dont forget to comment! 

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sobi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i luved the 1st and 2nd pics and their captions!!

I luved the whole post...and i am with u...!!
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

the hottest hottie in the world of hotties

dayum kya epic pic hai !!!

waah waah

IronyDied thumbnail
i want to marry this guy right now!!! 🤣🤣🤣

haww he is so amazing! and ya ASR dont care about others cause i love you😳 you know na.. that i have named my cute sa teddy arnav😍 and you know what my mom too drools on you! so no need to worry about bashers.. ❤️ and why should any other guy being compared with you! cause they dont know you cant be compared! you are special and one in a million❤️ i so love you😍 i have never ever even drooled..but now i drool the most and on you😳 zoha di i loved your post! 🤗
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
gr8 post .. we all are with ASR..by the way i luv those eyes..they speak a volume...😍
paulomi_taAnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hottie asr !!! love u love u !!!
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: ss374

i luved the 1st and 2nd pics and their captions!!

I luved the whole post...and i am with u...!!

Oh i m just crazy about that 1sty pic! Also in that green pullover with LA
smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Long life to our pair of lovebirds, the hotwaa & his chammak challo!

Loads of credit to their fan no: 1!😉 for this post.

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampire_girl

i want to marry this guy right now!!! 🤣🤣🤣

haww he is so amazing! and ya ASR dont care about others cause i love you😳 you know na.. that i have named my cute sa teddy arnav😍 and you know what my mom too drools on you! so no need to worry about bashers.. ❤️ and why should any other guy being compared with you! cause they dont know you cant be compared! you are special and one in a million❤️ i so love you😍 i have never ever even drooled..but now i drool the most and on you😳 zoha di i loved your post! 🤗

tasfia! I am going crazy yaar! jitna people bash him, utna I feel protectve for him! paagal hhon na!

awww! thats so cute, u named ur teddy Arnav! wonder how many times u cuddle it up!😉
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
The way he LOOKS at her!!!
Especially the teej day pics..Ufff! Hai, Allah!

Killing!