CANNOT thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi Is  A Role Model For Every Woman In The World 

Khushi is a good sister to Payal, [Helped her getting her love]

Khushi is a good daughter to Shashi [Helped him whenever he need her help, in his shop]

Khushi a good friend to Lavanya [helped her whenever she and Arnav were angry with each other, and made her capable to become RM Bahu]

Khushi is a good person [She helped Anjali and her family even she didn't had any relation with them]

I am sure she will be a Good Wife and A Good Mother also!

=p

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
thanx bhai for making this post...though i m leaving but jane se pehle mere rol model khushi praising thread dekhke accha laga...
though i m leaving but i will comment everyday in barun and sanaya's profile...
thanx bhai...

bhai, now u have to support khushi...pls keep writing this post when u will find many people bash khushi...she need support
-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Absolutly true!!...She's Role Model...She seems To Be Naive But She'z strong ENOUGH TO handle any situation...Dat makes her Spl n dear!...
thnxx for Making tHis Lovely Post!!
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: luckymahi

Dear Kamalika, 
We haven't interacted at all, but i like reading your posts- admire the way you support Kushi from your heart.
please don't leave dear. If people start leaving like this, what is to happen to our forum. Come what may, whatever people say, please don't leave the forum. Its because of each and every member in this forum, this show has been on top of the forum for weeks. Now don't quit in between😕. It really feels sad to see such posts. Would really appreciate if you'd reconsider your decision.
P.S: I know that you are a huge Kushi fan- remember Kushi never quits😉!

you r here for supprting khushi, quasim bhaiya is also here, wasim bhaiya is also here...
i m not as strong as khushi...
but i will comment everyday barun sanaya's profile...
and will vote for them in SPA2012...
now its u and bhaiya's responsibility to supprt khushi when she need supprt...i cant stay here...😭
CANNOT thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kamalika..

you r here for supprting khushi, quasim bhaiya is also here, wasim bhaiya is also here...
i m not as strong as khushi...
but i will comment everyday barun sanaya's profile...
and will vote for them in SPA2012...
now its u and bhaiya's responsibility to supprt khushi when she need supprt...i cant stay here...😭

Why are you leaving? don't leave! my ff Sssh..koi hai is going to take a turn! 😉horrible things going to happen with khushi! don't miss it please don't leave
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is cute! I like her character! The way they made it come up 
sooo true
soon khushi will b a good wife 2 arnav
and later a brillant mum to her son or daughter
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i personally don't believe in role models but khushi's simply different and strong compared to other fictional female characters on tv
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
omg luckmah i yr b/w pic of SARUN is just droolworthy
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
N obv khushi is a SWEETHEART