Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TT's interview with the cast & crew of GHSP.. (Page 4)

bigj66 Senior Member
bigj66
bigj66

Joined: 27 January 2006
Posts: 894

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing.i missed GC and DD alot Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36197

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bigj66

thanks for sharing.i missed GC and DD alot Unhappy
U r welcome dear..
yup miss Gurti a lot..Confused
sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Joined: 17 July 2008
Posts: 12062

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Aww such an emotional beautiful interview...
 
Thank u so much Telly Tadka for always giving us very beautiful awesome interviews of Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and the entire team of GHSP...
 
Bobby Dear Thanks a lot for sharing lovely interview...
 
V all r surely missing Our GHSP MAANEET but Soon V will Get Season 2 GHSP Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi...V will try n hope for the best...
 
 

Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r truly the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Long Live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our life heart soul...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...V all Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36197

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sptrno

Aww such an emotional beautiful interview...
 
Thank u so much Telly Tadka for always giving us very beautiful awesome interviews of Our Beloved Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET and the entire team of GHSP...
 
Bobby Dear Thanks a lot for sharing lovely interview...
 
V all r surely missing Our GHSP MAANEET but Soon V will Get Season 2 GHSP Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi...V will try n hope for the best...
 
 

Beloved Precious Inspirational Divine Magical Beautiful Unique Geet hui sabse parayi MAANEET' maahi Drashti Gurmeet GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS r truly the bestest of the best so truly deserve the bestest of the best...Long Live Our GHSP MAANEET' maahi Our life heart soul...Maan ki Geet aur Geet ka Maan forever...GHSP MAANEET' maahi forever...V all Proud to be GHSPIANS MAANEETIANS ever and forever...

Exactly so Spee..
TT has given us the most awesomest coverage on GHSP ever..love them..
U r welcome Spee dear..
utopia88 IF-Sizzlerz
utopia88
utopia88

Joined: 11 December 2010
Posts: 15506

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
thanks Bobby for the clip!Smile

Miss GEET so much!Cry

DD looked gorgeous in her saree!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36197

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by utopia88

thanks Bobby for the clip!Smile

Miss GEET so much!Cry

DD looked gorgeous in her saree!Day Dreaming

U r welcome dear..Big smile
even me too..Cry

Yup..she looks absolutely stunning..Embarrassed
RiMa_972 IF-Sizzlerz
RiMa_972
RiMa_972

Joined: 24 September 2010
Posts: 21886

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
DD always looks so stunning!Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Joined: 29 September 2010
Posts: 36197

Posted: 20 December 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riza792

DD always looks so stunning!Day Dreaming
Absolutely so...Embarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
This is my GHSP...Our GHSP..Maaneet n Only Maaneet

2 3 4

Author: rickks   Replies: 25   Views: 14959

rickks 25 14959 12 February 2012 at 11:52am by appla
cast n crew off screen pic!

2

Author: sonia_koolkhan   Replies: 15   Views: 2323

sonia_koolkhan 15 2323 28 November 2011 at 11:18pm by riyaan01
Mr.Vishal-GHSP team on star1 says GHSP not ending

2 3

Author: dewdropred   Replies: 23   Views: 7691

dewdropred 23 7691 06 July 2011 at 5:23pm by maneet_forever9
To the New GHSP and the OLD GHSP Team

2 3 4 5 6

Author: mysterygurl1427   Replies: 41   Views: 10220

mysterygurl1427 41 10220 22 April 2011 at 3:02pm by cameroon16
DD and GC Combined Interview + DD Single Interview

2 3 4 5

Author: shinus   Replies: 35   Views: 6705

shinus 35 6705 26 December 2010 at 1:53pm by cuttiee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index