Frequent Posters

mizzna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
love it.. please PM me the next part :)
teri-diwani thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hhaha reallyyy likeddd ittt... LOl had got the idea tht its inspired byy bodyyguardd .. Bt whateverr.. Lovedd itt... Pm me whenn yuh updateee the next partt... Mwahxxx <3😊
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Heyys!! An update finally, hope you like it!!!

❤️Aur pyaar ho gayya! ❤️

Part two

It was a beautiful morning, the birds chirping merrily around the household, high
above in the skies, the sun shone brightly, it was a great day, at least to the Vadhera pariwaar, who were hoisting mata ki chowki for the to be wedded couple.

Jeevika was not less delighted by the arrangements being made by her family members.

Maanvi however could hardly see a thing as to why the Vadhera's did everything which they wanted to.Viren, her sweetest jiju was busy, he was as usual off to work, and his annoying brother..chep kaheeka! Kahaan jaa saktha hai! She wondered walking into the kitchen.

"Oye bandariyaan!"

'Lo aagaya!' Maanvi smiled, a fake smile like the one she had given him in Rhishikesh.

"Kya baat hai, badi smile kar rahi ho, huh? Bhabhi ki shaadi ho rahi hai, isliye hmmm?" Virat smiled back.

"Oh, tumhari jo dimaak hai na! Kabhi toh isthemaal karo!" Maanvi  poked a finger at his forehead, "Tumhari bhabhi ki nahi, meri di ki shaadi ho rahi hai!"

"Donon meinphark hi kya hai! Vaise aaj mata ki chowki hai, aur apne iss ghatiyan phone se phir bhabhi ki tasweer kheenchogi nahi na!"

"Tum..tum kyon mere phone ke peeche pade rehthe ho! Ek phone call, kuch bhi kar saktha hai! Mind it!"

Virat raised a brow, but ignored her remarks, watched as she began to prepare a snack for herself.

'A sweet corn and spinach sandwitch! yummy!!' Maanvi thought as she removed the tray from the oven, she cut into two pieces and savoured one while Virat took the other.

"Hmm..achi hai yar! I mean, kise patha tum jale hue pakode ke alaava aur bhi kuch banaapavogi!" Virat finished his piece of snack.

"Ho, oho..to tumne mera breakfast khaaliya aur thanks bhi nahi bologe, tameez hoga tab na! Chep kaheeka!"

She raised her hand to hit him, but he caught it quickly.Their hands intwined, they continued to argue.

"Der-footiya!"

"Battebaaz!"

"Bandariyaa!"

"Kala kabootar!"

"Kabootar kale nahi hote!"

"Maine Rhishikesh mein bahut dekhen hai, sach poocho toh, vohi acche hai tumse zyaada..!"

"Aisa hai kya..sab log jaanthe hai, ki main, pure chandigarh mein sabse hot aur happening hoon!"

Maanvi rolled his eyes.

"Don't you believe it, roz..mere fan girls mujhe phone karke bahut sathate hai.."
Maanvi choked at this point.Did he say his fan-girls? Oh she forgot it, his name
was Ranbir Kapoor actually.

"Yakkeen nahin, look at this number, abhi us ladki se baat karthe hai! And may be u'll see it for yourself.."

Maanvi looked at the number displayed on the screen of his mobile, '9849099899'  she snorted.

'Na jaane kis ghatiyan kaheeke ka number hoga!'

She looked up at her mobile, 'wait! 9849099899 Oye rabba! Yeh toh mera number hai!!'

Virat was ready to hit the green button.

'Jiju ke badttameez bhai' she was tensed.What if he knew, it was her calling him! No, no! That would probably ruin her di's shaadi.

"NO!!" Virat narrowed his eyes at her outburst.

"Kya hua..chilla kyon rahi ho!" he asked her.

"Woh, ..actually-" she smacked her head for being so stupid enough.Thankfully he did not hit the 'call' button, so she switched off her mobile swiftly.

"I'm really not interested, mere paas na..ithna vakht nahi hai!"

He was surprised would be an understatement and she praised herself internally.

"Oh, is it? Toh tum maanthi ho ki, main sabse hot aur happening hoon??" he asked her, waggling his eyebrows.

"Kisi bhayaanak sapne mein bhi nahi!" she retorted, he smirked.

"Alright, abhi pataa lagega, tumhe!" he quickly dialed the mystery-girl's number.

He honestly didn't know why he was doing that! Oh well, just to prove his point that 'he was not kaala kabootar!'  But would this girl talk to him? He had nearly threatened to kill her, but well, what's wrong in trying for a bit? Calling her for one time wouldn't hurt.

"The idea number you're trying to reach is currently..." Virat groaned upon hearing this.

"Baat karaao na, kaun hai voh paagal ladki!" Maanvi chorused, "zaroor kisi fan meeting mein hogi tumhari huh?"

He shook his head, "haye alla!"

"Oh! Bechaara! Fan-less Virat Vadhera, jaav na tumhare kamre mein ac hoga! Thodi der aaram karo!" Maanvi gave one last smile and rushed out,turning her mobile on!

"Oh! mujhe kuch prove karne ki zaroorat hi nahin!" he shouted in frustration.

Ha! That was fun, she was loving the entire mystery girl concept, now!

~~~~9 am that morning

Maanvi joined her di, the Vadheras for breakfast.Honestly, the great oldman always feeding them with, plain roti and sabji..that was why she was eager to make an early morning snack for herself, which the chep had ruined.She glared at Virat.He was going to pay for acting like 'I'm-the-smartest-guy-of-the-universe'.

The hour long prayer ended and they finally got to eat the food served.Dadaji and Beeji were busily discussing stuff with Swamini, and Maanvi smiled.Time for fun!
Thank god she made sure, her mobile was with her!!

She silently placed her mobile,in her lap, well hidden beneath her dupatta, and dialed Virat's number.

'Go ahead, just leave, can't hold you, you're free

You take all these things, if they mean so much to you

I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world

So did I deserve to be left here hurt?'

Virat scrambled over to locate his mobile phone, who was it calling him, this early? Oh lord! Dadaji would kill him!

'You think I don't know you're out of control

I ended up finding all of this from my boys

Girl, you're stone cold, you say it ain't so

You already know I'm not attached to material'

He hated Enrique Iglesias now! And his freaking song! Where the hell was his mobile, not in his side pockets! In his back pocket!

'I'd give it all up but I'm takin' back my love

I'm takin' back my love, I'm takin' back my love

I've given you too much but I'm takin' back my love

I'm takin' back my love, my love, my love, my love'

Thankfully the call ended as he spotted his mobile, he gently placed his mobile over the dining table and looked around.

"Sorry! Woh, network operator hoga!" he lied, eyeing the display on his mobile.

"Network waale hi honge," Maanvi smiled, "aur kaun ho saktha hai!"

Virat glared at her, even beeji did the same.She fell silent, but dialed his number again.

'Go ahead just leave, can't hold you, you're free

You take all these things, if they mean so much to -'

He ended the call as his cell rang again.

Virat was irked beyond hell.Why was this girl plaguing him!

"Kaun hai, Virat!" Dadaji asked him.

"Patha nahi, dadaji," he switched the phone to silent mode.

"Oh, well! Khaalo, mere bhai!" Viren patted his back, thankfully, dadaji too
seemed to forget the little incident.

Virat breathed a sigh of relief. Maanvi, smiled, she honestly didn't know she could be this mischevous, till she met Virat!

'Poor guy! Ab toh, use breakfast karne dethe hai!' she mused and began eating.

~~~Later that evening

Virat stood by the door, merrily playing with Shlok.He seemed so happy, playing around with the other kids, he was offering ice-cream to a little kid, smiling all the way.Maanvi smiled as she saw him, who knew he could be sweet too, if he wanted to!

"Bacchon ke saath khel rahe ho beta!?"

Ruining the moment of peace, a voice boomed.Virat looked up from his spot, Maanvi too watched the scene from afar.

"Dadaji! Woh, bas bachhon ko ice-cream chahiye toh socha-"

"Tum.. unke nanny kyon nahi banjaathe! Kam-se-kam, main kisi se yeh toh keh saktha tha, tum din bhar khaali nahi baithte!" dadaji finished.

Hurt flashed in his eyes at the old man's words.For the first time, Maanvi felt a pang of pity.

'Go ahead just leave, can't hold you, you're free

You take all these things, if they mean so much to you

I gave you your dreams, 'cause you meant the world

So did I deserve to be left here hurt?'

Oh, should his mobile ring again, it must be that stupid girl calling him, right then!

"Jab bhi dekho, us mobile pe timepass kartha rehtha hai..bhai se toh seekh saktha tha!"

Swamini joined the fun, "Virat dadaji se maafi maango! Subah se dekh rahi hoon!"

Virat was confused.

"Suna nahi maine kya kahaan?!"

"Maaf kijiye dadaji!" Virat mumbled a quick apology, ruffled the kid's hair and stromed off.

~~~

Maanvi couldn't believe her ears.How could they be so rude to him! Perhaps dadji was irked by the cell-phone incident during breakfast that day.It was her fault, not his! And she was feeling bad, blame her kind heart!
She quickly dialed his number.

Virat was seated in a window sill, when his phone rang again.
She was amazed when he answered her call, she was about to say sorry when he burst out in anger.

"YOU! TUMSE EK BAAR KAHAAN TOH SUNAAYI NAHIN DIYAAN? AUR BAAR BAAR, TUM DADAJI KE SAAMNE PHONE KYON KAR RAHIN HO!!"

"I- I didn't know, I just wanna say sorry! Main ab aapke ghar mein nahin hoon!
Abhi maine subah se phone kiyaan hi nahin," she replied, hoping to calm him down.

"PHIR BHI, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU CALLING ME??"

Maanvi shuddered, but wanted to play along.

"Oh, calm down, please! I'm sorry baba! Ab main aapko kyon phasaana chaahoongi...abhi toh, aap gusse mein ho, I'll call you later!"

"No, you will not!" Virat shot back, "I'll not talk to you!"

"We'll see that! Par yaad rakhna, ithna gussa theek nahin! Mata ki chowki mein milthe hai!"

Virat snorted, "mujhse milke dekho..maata ki chowki mein tumhe maar daaloonga! Really, saamne aake toh dekho!"

She laughed, her soft voice, almost seemed like music to his ears.He calmed down, shook his head.How did she managed to do that!

"Oh, really! Mujhse milne keliye ithne betaab hai, aap!"

Virat rolled his eyes at this.

"Abhi nahi, my sweet heart, picture toh abhi baaki hai! Take care!"

She hung up the phone.Virat banged his head against the wall.What did he do to deserve this! He HAD to figure out who the mystery girl is.
He would surely do that!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, well next part!

PRECAP~

"Hello, Virat ji!" Maanvi greeted Virat on the phone, she was his mystery girl after all!

"Oh, no! Tum mujhe phone mat karo..you never know my secret, I'm a serial killer out here! muahahhhah.."

Maanvi laughed at his antics, watching him from a far, "really?"

"Uh, yeah!"

Mata ki chowky would be so much fun!

Virat's ringtone ~ 'Tacking back my love'

I jussstt looove the song and Enrique❤️, so I used it here! I'm obsessed with that song, for over a year, now..

Aww..okay! Please comment, hope u liked it! It was the best, I could come up with!

Comments would be lovely gift for  me, 'cause tomorrow is my birthday!! YAY :)

Happee new year, dearies! Enjoy!

Edited by Priyamvada - 12 years ago
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Plz do continue and pm me when you update
preethis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awww superb... i really want virat to know that maanvi is that mystery caller and make her jealous!!!!!!

Please pm me when you update...
Edited by preethis - 12 years ago
-Serene.Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: -Talli-

Great Update.. Hope Viraat Gets To Know That The Mystery Girl Is Actually Maaanvi Soon.. Do Continue Soon.. And Happy Birthday Honey..  

Thank you dear, thanks a lot! Haapppy new year to you!! Have a wonderful 2012:)😆

Happy new year to all of my dear readers!! Enjoy the year ahead:)

love_never_dies thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

funny yaar,, bechara viart...

love this maanvi..
Thanks for the PM..
thank you and i wish you a happ new year 2012.. 😊
Khushi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Itz a nyc story..
itz so fun to read it...
Plz continue soon and PM me...
Thanks
--Mystical-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update...loved it..super eager for d nxt part...update soon n dont forget 2 pm..lol

By d way..wishing u a veryyy Happy New Year!! May u hv a healthy n prosperous new yr..n may b blessed wid loads of happiness n joy evryday of this yr!!
KSG_luv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
OMG OMG ENRIQUE IGLESIAS OMG OMG ahhh I love you for including him in this. My first love well first love singer. Omg u used my hubby. Lol I love tht song too. If u c my phone ipod the only song tht is played over a million times is this one then after tht his other songs. Loveee Enrique. Okay srry for this long comment only about him, well it's ur fault cz I can't help it if someone mentions him. Well now back to your story, loved ittt! Loved it slot. You did such an amazing job. I loved it web Manvi called him to say srry and she remained calm even though he was screaming at her. Loved the dining table scene to the core.!! Thnx for the lovely ss and thnx for the pm. Please pm me wen u update
Oh and happy new year!!!Edited by Brklyn_gal - 12 years ago