Posted: 12 years ago
Alright! So these days, alot of plot bunnies were jumping up in my head and I had to write this! A 2 day break in my exam schedule..haha,never mind,I hope you enjoy this little idea of mine! The story starts after Jeevika-Viren's roka..lol

❤️AUR PYAAR HO GAYYA❤️

Chapter one~~

Maanvi sighed.Virat was finally done teasing her and she found herself moving towards her bedroom.So many things were happening around,her di's roka had just ended.It was almost dinner time, a few of the guest stayed back for a friendly meal with the Vadheras.Yet, she wasn't hungry.The shaadi date was looming closer and Virat, that bhai jaan of jiju wouldn't stop teasing her.

Did he really have to make fun of her mobilephone? No matter it was not that costly,it might not have as many features as there were inside his brand new blackberry.But it was so much more precious,it was her di'sgift , a token of love.And she loved it.Swamini, the great old lady had insulted her, she didn't quite mind, but Virat! He's becoming more and more irritating. more than that she couldn't even go for teasing him back or play a prank on him as Beeji had asked her not to do ANYTHING till the wedding commenced.

Oh she would find a new way,for sure!  He had almost played around so much with her jhumkis.

'And he's gonna pay for that! Woh toh hadh hai..nahi jaantha ki shernii ke moooh mein haath lagaa  raha hai..'

Maanvi mused and glanced up at her phone.At least,it was a dual sim,touch phone.She smiled.

Dual sim! Aha! An idea popped up in her mind and she laughed maniacally.

She slowly made her way out of the room.Virat was still seated on the steps,just where they sat together a moment ago.

She smiled again,dialed Virat's number,using her other sim card.

'An idea can change your life!'  she murmured as Virat's phone rang.

This was her idea number,which she was calling from, it was a private number,only known to her di.And that would mean, Virat would never know its her calling him.She could see him from her spot above, he was now clutching his cellphone, eyeing the weird number displayed on its screen.

'9849099899'  Virat shook his head,he didn't know if that number belonged to any of his friends.More over the call was not from the US.Who could it be, calling him at this hour of night??!

Hesitantly, he picked up the phone.

"Hello!" he greeted casually.

Maanvi jumped up in her spot, cleared her throat and spoke in a low voice quite different from hers.This was going to be fun! Now its the time for revenge!!

"Hello?" Virat greeted again.

"Hello, kya main Virat singh Vadhera se baat kar sakthi hoon??" Maanvi smiled again,seeing his perplexed face from her spot.

"Boliye.."

She chuckled, " Ab boloon bhi toh kya boloon, aap ne boldiya..bas vohi sunne ka man kartha hai!"

Virat raised a brow,"Kaun bol rahe hai..main ne kaha kaun?"

"Bas bolthe rahiye, rukiye ga math," she smiled again.

He hung up the phone.Maanvi grimaced but dialed the number again.

Virat sighed.What the hell! Dadaji was already there to torture him,his life had been a mess which was why he was hanging around Maanvi.She was,well so much fun to tease.But this mystery girl?? Her voice was sweet but, why did she call him?

"Boliye na..aise phone kaat ke humara dill math todiye," Maanvi cooed again seeing his frustrated state,  she squatted down and made sure he wouldn't spot her.

"Ab, aap ne phone kiya toh aap hi kuch boliye..kaun hai aap aur ..kyon phone kiya.. "  Virat sighed, why did he answer that call.

"Hayee..hum toh kahein bhi toh kya kahein, aap us lal sherwaani mein ek dum hero joh lag rahe hain!"

He choked and Maanvi laughed, seeing his expression, this was the only way to torture him.She had seen a film recently,in Rhishikesh,a girl annoys the guy, who always tortures her this way..by calling up and flirting with him.

"Hey you! Tum..mere saath mazaak kar rahi ho kya...I swear, mujh se bura aur koi nahi hoga..Now don't call me
again!" Virat ran his hands through his hair.

"Mazaak?? Humari ithni jurrat?Nahi hum toh sach bol rahe hain..
aap ka gussa bhi hume manzoor hai..aapki aankhein kithni lovely hai.. baatein..Uff!" Maanvi went on gleefully.

Virat's face flushed from anger and perhaps who knew, he was blushing?

No he wouldn't..this girl was just,playing around and- Wait! How did she know what he was wearing??And how frustrated he looked? Was she eyeing him while talking on the phone? He looked around.

"Uh..uh, abhi nahi..abhi main aapke saamne nahi aanewaali! Isliye dhoondhiye nahi aur boliye.."

Virat sighed again, that girl was in their own freaking house.How could she have known his number?   And why was she calling him?

"Look, as you may know mere bhai ki shaadi hai, bahut busy hoon aur ha.. main tumse baat nahi karna chahta.."

"Ohoho...busy hai aap,huh? Isiliye..seedhiyon pe baitke sapne dekh rahe hai.. Aur aap mujhse baat nahi karenge? Voh toh tab patha chalegaa, jab main agli baar phone karoongi..."

She smiled as he sighed again.

"Agli baar, I'm not answering your call," he replied.

"Oh..dekhlenge..ab toh dinner ka vakht hogaya, toh hum aapse wohi milenge!" Maanvi smiled,"par aap shayad hume pehchaan nahi payenge!"

"Dinner pe, wow! Ab dekho main kaise chor ko pakadletha hoon,US se aaya hoon, pathaa lagaloonga tum kaun ho..and then You will repent!"

"Ah..nahi gussa nahi,aapki tabiyath kharab ho jayegi!"

And the call ended, Virat couldn't just talk more.He hung up the phone, only too see his brother.

"Bro..aap?" Virat stuttered, "aap yahaan kab se.."

"Kisse baath kar raha tha?" Viren asked, smiling all the way.

"Woh, nevermind..chalein dinner tayyar hoga.."

"Kaun hai woh, friend ya..girlfriend??"

Ah! Lo, now bhai had joined the party,"Bhai! You are impossible..koi  nahi..ab chalo.."

Viren shook his head, "toh phir bataan na kaun hai?"

"Koi nahi..wrong number hai!"

"Wrong number! Is liye tu ne ..das minute baat ki usse!"

"Aap ne suna..maine kya baat ki?" Virat sighed for upteenth time.He was only trying to know who it was, the mystery girl wouldn't just leave him!

"Nahi..par .."

"Toh chalo, chodo na bhai.."

Viren sighed, he would certainly find out the truth about his bhai.

They walked towards the dinner table.

~In the dining hall

Maanvi smiled as she sat beside Virat.

He was thoroughly distracted, and he kept glancing around the table.There were at least a dozen young girls who joined them, besides dadaji, beeji, chachi, Viren, Jeevika and others, and many others were eating by the other side of the hall.Who was the mystery caller among them? He sighed, his food untouched.

"Kya hua..chep, bahut  khaaliya hoga..subah se, jo bhook nahin hai..hmmm.." Maanvi asked.

He barely acknowledged her.

"Ab khaaoo..bhi.." she spoke again.

"oh! I'll eat now!"

Maanvi couldn't believe it! Did he just obey her? Oh the plan worked,now..she would look forward for another encounter.

The rest of the night went uneventful as the day ended and Virat couldn't help but look around, trying to trace his mystery girl and all Maanvi could do was to smile secretly.She was glad at least for once, she won over him.May be..she would call him again or may be not! But this moment was precious, just to
see the look on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading 😆

Oh yeah, so...how was it??? You can see its inspired from film 'bodyguard'.But its gonna be different,it doesn't involve Virat marrying other girl and stuff like that,mind you!

And, its just a cute fic that I planned inside my head.Do tell me if you want me to continue.My 2nd FF, thanks:)

Please comment! Your commentsmake my day:)

Edited by Priyamvada - 12 years ago
Nice update.. Do Continue.. and PM me when you update...
HAHAHA this is really funny and nice pls continue manvi is so smart!! haha love viart! <3
Obviously you have to continue or I'll stalk
U everyday until u give in

This was just truly amazingly written loved it
Especially maanvi she is crazyyy and hayye my viraat goin crazy lookin for the girl who Is right next to him

Loved it
Plz pm me wen u update
U got me really interested😃..plz plz do update soon n pm me venevr u do😉 Edited by missingremix - 12 years ago
Very nice, of course I want you to continue. Please PM me when you update. Although it is inspired by movie bodyguard , with the touch of VirMan; the FF is more interesting.
Do continue :) And PM me for your next update! 
Priya, it was amazing and Manvi was hilarious talking to Virat...
You should definitely continue...👍🏼
looking forward to the story ahead now...
Please update soon and PM me when u update...

🤗
hahahaha,,, very nice.I enjoyed alot...
continue soon and pm me please
Very amusing. Im anxious to read more

Yuks