Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is life not hard enough for some people ?

AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
 Ok amigas, I'm new here,and I intend to stay here until the very end of the show (heart skips a beat when thinking about the end ) ๐Ÿ˜ญ but ANYWAY,just wanted to say that I'm sure each and everyone of us on this forum will agree to the fact that life is difficult and these actors doo divert our mind from our everyday problems with their brilliant acting.They only do what they are told to do.ASR can say whatever the **** he wants like "what the"!!IS THAT KILLING ANYBODY ? I do NOT think so. Is Khushi a real life character who will die from his  so-called "manhandling" ? NO.  DID KHUSHI EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT HER LOVE HOLDING HER LIKE THAT ? NOOO!!Yes,a lot of people including ME feel terrible when Arnav hurts Khushi with his WORDS but thats because OUR KHUSHI cries *ONLY* when he SAYS bitter things, and we can't see her cry,but why worry about things that the CHARACTERS THEMSELVES don't worry about ?Enjoy the show,it will be good for your mental health and if you're that concerned about women then help the MILLIONS of women all over the world who are victims of a variety of abuses. I can give you the addresses and phone numbers of atleast 10 of those women if you really wanna help,but for the love of God ( If you're arnav and don't believe in God then welll for the love of whatever u believe in ), LET KHUSHI DECIDE WHAT BOTHERS HER. She will call the police on Arnav if she feels the need ๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃThen he'll come back and kiss her cuz they're a crazy couple!! ArHi wil always be awesome !! Right,guys ? ๐Ÿ˜ŠThey make me wanna believe in love all over again โค๏ธEdited by AshRun - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
nice post but please reduce the font size to give better readability factor
AshRun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: sunaina02

nice post but please reduce the font size to give better readability factor

YES Ma'am ! I will keep that in mind.Just wanted a certain someone to get it  "loud and clear" because I come to this forum to feel good about the show,not to get even more depressed.But thanks for the reply and suggestion ๐Ÿ˜Š