Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

India-Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge
Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

MB- Ashu will get up to dance/Ashu has a PAST :O (Page 9)

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shali

So did we really expected  Dr Ashu to be a handsome 42 year old Virgin...

Oh no not really LOL LOL LOL, but I wonder if he was in love before how come he's so shy in front of Nidhi...gosh almost like a schoolboy who has his first crush LOL LOL 
And how come Mallika doesn't know this...she's only interested in her bara saal crap. Boy she's afraid of Nidhi , wonder what she'll do if this woman comes along also...ROFL 

Edited by esha - 18 December 2011 at 7:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

achievershali

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
its utterly confusing.. thrs Mallika.. thrs this Baba.. and thrs this woman..  how many baggages does Ashu have.. no doubt he is crushing down and under..LOL.. and he has left his courage to propose far behind...LOL..

k.. considering his feelings for Nidhi.. i dont think so this angle wud b romantic..  i mean c'mon if it was something deep like something he feels for Nidhi.. he wud surely recollect those moments however bitter and hurting thy may b while thinking abt Nidhi.. so i think it wud b like Mallika Season 1..LOL.. one-sided luv.. or puppy luv.. or attraction in college days nothing deep.. at least I hope so.. otherwise it wud again take Ashus character down and make his feelings for Nidhi superficial..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

guddushuklaArmu4evaApoorvaFanAbhiAnirtms

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

its utterly confusing.. thrs Mallika.. thrs this Baba.. and thrs this woman..  how many baggages does Ashu have.. no doubt he is crushing down and under..LOL.. and he has left his courage to propose far behind...LOL..

k.. considering his feelings for Nidhi.. i dont think so this angle wud b romantic..  i mean c'mon if it was something deep like something he feels for Nidhi.. he wud surely recollect those moments however bitter and hurting thy may b while thinking abt Nidhi.. so i think it wud b like Mallika Season 1..LOL.. one-sided luv.. or puppy luv.. or attraction in college days nothing deep.. at least I hope so.. otherwise it wud again take Ashus character down and make his feelings for Nidhi superficial..

He will recollect those memories... Smile wait a while..! (it will come wit the house track.. tht once again the girl/person he loved..turned out to b the one who broke his faith n trust)

AbhiAniachiever

diti85 Newbie
diti85
diti85

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
LOL - Shali..I couldn't stop laughing at your above comment. I wouldn't be surprised even if he is a 42-years old virgin. I don't think 15 years back...all relationships were that 'open' as they are intimate today. The way Dr. A behaves, it seems that  he still is... Embarrassed

But anyhow, I don't see how Dr. A having a past makes a difference ...Dr. M already created enough 'jealousy' , and I am not understanding how adding more jealously would help Ouch

Edited by diti85 - 18 December 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAnishali

rtms IF-Dazzler
rtms
rtms

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
And what did Ashu means when he said to Armaan: I guess this is what falling in love is all about...if he was in love before...why this question then he should have known...right ???
the same thought came into my mind alsoESHA.
i don't know where this story is going?
hard to accept...

diti85achiever

diti85 Newbie
diti85
diti85

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

And what did Ashu means when he said to Armaan: I guess this is what falling in love is all about...if he was in love before...why this question then he should have known...right ???
the same thought came into my mind alsoESHA.
i don't know where this story is going?
hard to accept...

I don't remember Ashu saying this to Aarman (or pehaps I missed that part)..But if he did say, then I don't know why Ashutosh would say it, since he already had a past (clearly was in love before but no longer has faith in love).  I just hope the story/plot remains simple without complicating things (I wouldnt mind if they reduce from 200 episodes to 150 to ensure the content remains simple and realistic)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evaAbhiAniachiever

achiever IF-Dazzler
achiever
achiever

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
its not logical.. considering Ashu sincere feelings for Nidhi.. the only thing tht bothered him till now was betrayal from Baba with house thing.. he is a brooding man.. he cannot let go his past.. if he has past with this woman, thn he will definitely think abt her somewhere while thinking abt Nidhi and confessing his luv for Nidhi b4 Armaan...

I think this woman is related to this house and hence to him bt not the way we think.. its like Rohan thng.. he is not the third angle in the triangle bt still he is inbetn Ashu-Nidhi.. it wud b this kinda thng..

may b Nidhi's mom or Rohan's elder sister or his Baba's past.. or his original family..

logically, she cant b his 'love" interest.. at least not from his side.. if yest, thn how come Armaan, Mallika or even Hiraman kaka never mentioned her..

Armu4evadeepikabanerjee

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by achiever

its not logical.. considering Ashu sincere feelings for Nidhi.. the only thing tht bothered him till now was betrayal from Baba with house thing.. he is a brooding man.. he cannot let go his past.. if he has past with this woman, thn he will definitely think abt her somewhere while thinking abt Nidhi and confessing his luv for Nidhi b4 Armaan...

I think this woman is related to this house and hence to him bt not the way we think.. its like Rohan thng.. he is not the third angle in the triangle bt still he is inbetn Ashu-Nidhi.. it wud b this kinda thng..

may b Nidhi's mom or Rohan's elder sister or his Baba's past.. or his original family..

logically, she cant b his 'love" interest.. at least not from his side.. if yest, thn how come Armaan, Mallika or even Hiraman kaka never mentioned her..

Armaan most likely will mention.. or Ashu mite recall. .something of that sorts...

Mallu wasnt wit Ashu .. before 12yrs... 42-12=30 ... so at 30.. u can n many do hv g.fs or crushes..! 

Possibly mite not b that kinda.. love that Ashu has for Nidhi.. but some sort of romance mite b there.! He mite hv been cheated.. n hence.. he thinks it was no love at all.! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniachiever-MansiSomerholicGirldeepikabanerjee

Go to top