Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eshasrk thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀒I just don't understand this serial anymore...day after day it's getting from bad to worse

And now suddenly a mystery woman will appear from Ashu's past...how convinient 😑😑

I thought if I remember correctly that Ashu said he doesn't trust any other relation after baba left him, coz his every relation started with baba and ended with baba, so how come suddenly he has a woman from the past πŸ˜• πŸ˜•.  He said this to Kaka on the first rain seq. night...
And if he was in love before, how did he not understand his feelings for Nidhi ??? Then he should have recognized the symptoms of love clearly no, he didn't need a Mallika to make him understand...πŸ˜•

What are these people try to tell us ...do they really think we are that stupid 😑 πŸ˜‘...
They have just made a big joke out of this show for sure...

This is supposed to be a love story btw an older man and a younger girl ...2 unlikely to fall in love people remember...so what's the point now if there is another woman involved yucksss 🀒 πŸ€’...really just reading this makes me sick in my stomach...not interested in watching

And what did Ashu means when he said to Armaan: I guess this is what falling in love is all about...if he was in love before...why this question then he should have known...right ???
Edited by esha - 12 years ago
ronnie85 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh god!! one mre shocking news!!😲

nw wht is dis lady frm ashu's past gonna do? create problms btwn AshNi?? (as if der is no probs at al btwn themπŸ˜†)..
or may be she wud make nidhi jealous just like rohan is gonna make ashu jealous.. 🀣
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I fear for their health..Due to jealousy and all that burning Ashu and Nidhi may suffer from peptic ulcer...I know they are docs but docs usually overlook their own health...πŸ˜†
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepiika

I fear for their health..Due to jealousy and all that burning Ashu and Nidhi may suffer from peptic ulcer...I know they are docs but docs usually overlook their own health...πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

OMG thanks...you made my day...that's hilarious...and I also have heartburn...and AshNi will make it worsen ...🀣...

Ur right abt docs...my Mamu is a doctor...he only recently...QUIT SMOKING...and DRINKING freezing cold water straight out of the freezer...🀣
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: esha

🀒I just don't understand this serial anymore...day after day it's getting from bad to worse

And now suddenly a mystery woman will appear from Ashu's past...how convinient 😑😑

I thought if I remember correctly that Ashu said he doesn't trust any other relation after baba left him, coz his every relation started with baba and ended with baba, so how come suddenly he has a woman from the past πŸ˜• πŸ˜•.  He said this to Kaka on the first rain seq. night...
And if he was in love before, how did he not understand his feelings for Nidhi ??? Then he should have recognized the symptoms of love clearly no, he didn't need a Mallika to make him understand...πŸ˜•

What are these people try to tell us ...do they really think we are that stupid 😑 πŸ˜‘...
They have just made a big joke out of this show for sure...

This is supposed to be a love story btw an older man and a younger girl ...2 unlikely to fall in love people remember...so what's the point now if there is another woman involved yucksss 🀒 πŸ€’...really just reading this makes me sick in my stomach...not interested in watching

this is not a love story...it's the "mental process of FALLING in love" story...MB said it himself...LISTEN to the man!!!πŸ˜† haye...ur right...ur so right...trps k chakkar mein...this show has become a joke now
oh no they are bringing a new gal in ? why? Nidhi ko already competition kam hai kya. πŸ˜•. already ashu ki life ki confusion dekh kar viewers itna confuse ho rahe hain. at some point they had better unite AshNi well ahead of the show ending and show proper romance or else. Damn CVs πŸ˜‘
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: wizardofoz

oh no they are bringing a new gal in ? why? Nidhi ko already competition kam hai kya. πŸ˜•. already ashu ki life ki confusion dekh kar viewers itna confuse ho rahe hain. at some point they had better unite AshNi well ahead of the show ending and show proper romance or else. Damn CVs πŸ˜‘

Wiz --- This show is about the PROCESS of falling in love... so no question of romance.. πŸ˜† We all have to imagine.. MENTAL ROMANCE ...πŸ˜†

And about Ashu.. read lizzies posts.. u will die laufing..

Originally posted by: LizzieBennett

)

A RADICAL idea...!!! With all these women lusting after Ashu, RS shd just turn it into a reality show ala "Rakhi ka Swayamvar"...We can call it "Kiske Taqdeer mein Likha Kabab" (read our delicious Ashuji") .. and then have all these women... Nidhi, Mallu, the mystery lady from the past, and evn toss in Anji, Sultry Sue, DB, Nurse D'Souza and anyone else who want to compete.. They can have contests and try to WIN HIM (the kabab)🀣... HECK, they can even have Armu and Rohan and Ranga as competitors (after all ye naye zamane ka DOSTANA hai!!! πŸ€£...)

TRPs will SKYROCKET!! Okay ppl, now suggestions for contests.. 
One that comes imme to mind is to make "Methi Muthiya and hare chan eki Kadhi"... top points for the WINNER!! I'm afraid DB is gonna win that round!! πŸ€£

hoo boy this is hilarious πŸ€£. Agar TRPs ke liye shock value chahiye in logon ko  Mallu aur Sultry sue ki shaadi karwaani chahiye. that will be a first on indian television.  i am sooo angry man. πŸ˜‘. Achi khaasi story ko khachra bana diya. 
ishakumar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lol i cant wait to watch the show's upcoming track :) dr.ashutosh was a playboy. ek tarak mallikka toh ek taraf koi aur 
Limo thumbnail
It could be his biological mum just like in balh.