Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An Open Letter to Gul Khan, re: Radio Interview (Page 5)

starchase IF-Sizzlerz
starchase
starchase

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
this was a absolutely fantastic reply to ms khan ! all the points you mentioned are bang on !! i wish some how she and the rest who left the show midway read this !!!

way to go you have done a brilliant job !!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Take a Bow TM ClapClapClapYou have wrote exact feeling of a True Fan ClapClapVerry well written...Clap i Felt so disgust after hearing her interview...i wish she reads it !!!  

Samanalyse

Amongthestars89 IF-Rockerz
Amongthestars89
Amongthestars89

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:39am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
The perfect letter to give to Ms Gul Khan about our disappointment regarding Geet's story track! Smile

And Gul Khan understanding this letter? Stern Smile well considering she was promoting IPKKND and the other show, I think she'll read it n chuck it away!OuchAngry

but yes, some people on this forum have got insiders so they could possibly send this letter to Ms Gul Khan! Angry

Samanalyse

najmaDG Goldie
najmaDG
najmaDG

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
  You've just proclaimed the voice of millions of die hard GEET/GurTi fans...A BIG ROUND OF APPLAUSE TO U DEARClap

Samanalyse

-richierich- IF-Dazzler
-richierich-
-richierich-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maahifun

I HAVE FORWARDED THIS TO spamdomain 'COZ THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUPPORTIVE TO GHSP FANS...LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS...I DON'T KNOW YOUR REAL NAME, SO I USED YOUR INDIA-FORUMS NAME Smile

Her name is samna.

Samanalyse

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
@Richa, Jass.KN, maahifun: Thank you all so much for spreading this around! I really hope it reaches some one in the PH. I think we deserve answers if nothing else for what happened to the show we had invested so much of ourselves in.

@Jyo: Thanks for your detailed reply! Yes, I guess we all got to be privy to the attitude that was the downfall of the show. And while I made my peace with the memory not coming back, it was only by convincing myself that it would one day. It begs the question, how was the ending perfect?

@Usha: I realise that she may never read this and even if she does she may brush it off. But it was as important for me just to pour my feelings out as it is to get her to hear them. If she never reads this or responds, we can all just consider it a very articulate venting session. LOL I am glad you enjoyed reading it, though.

@Priya: I implied why fans are asking for a season 2, that is, because we got no closure in any way, shape or form.. But this letter was only addressing her interview. As for season 2, I am not so sure about it myself to be honest, though I would love to see DD and GC on screen in a totally new story with no connection to GHSP.

Thanks all for your comments! I am glad I was able to cover all the points that were so badly neglected when the show was on air. Hopefully this reaches somebody of consequence, but if not I am glad we all got to sympathise with each other and vent our well-placed anger a little bit. I will let you know if anyone responds.

@Maahifun: It is Samana, just like in my ID. (Richa missed one 'a')

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maahifunKTPROCKSserialwatcher16

uvsss Senior Member
uvsss
uvsss

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
ADD THIS POST ON OFFICIAL 4 LIONS web page yaar.i will never ever watch her shows.she made a mockery of all geet fans. lets show her the power of fans

Samanalyse

moona_sheikh Senior Member
moona_sheikh
moona_sheikh

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
well said...love ur logics...but still disappointed abt gul nxt reaction

Samanalyse

Go to top