Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An Open Letter to Gul Khan, re: Radio Interview (Page 2)

Boogleton.Schiz IF-Dazzler

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111SamanalyseNeejusumaiya-kayISHQSalmanSeserialwatcher16roseinbloom

warriorprincess IF-Dazzler
warriorprincess
warriorprincess

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
absolutely agree with you on all the points you raise. Ms. Khan needs to wake up and smell the coffee in terms of the damage that the loss of GHSP has done to her brand. But alas, I doubt that this will happen anytime soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

BluntlySpeaking Goldie
BluntlySpeaking
BluntlySpeaking

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:51am | IP Logged
echoed my sentiments..EXACTLY!!! pls post on 4 lion G+/Gorky's wall..they shall definitely read it.

Edited by indepgal - 18 December 2011 at 2:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111Samanalyse

priyachand IF-Rockerz
priyachand
priyachand

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
wonderful post ssamana! u represented fans' view beautifully. i really wish someone brings this letter to gul's attention though i have little hope that it will affect that lady.

i doubt she evn saw the last few episodes of geet. if she had seen she wdn't talk abt logical ending. she wd have only told 'finish it' to MP n her team. she is least bothered how they do it. from her own interview it is evident that she didn't know d extent of geet's popularity. it had forced her to come to a radio interview. but still i dont think she will repent for geet. she is on a professional high with her new serials n other prominent channels. she's not realising 'what u sow u reap'. geet became popular not just for storyline (last few months it shd closd shop if it were so) but for wonderful cast n crew like barry n sandeep (to name a few) she cant duplicate it. what goes up will always come down. a person in media industry shdn't undermine her own product like she did. it will affect her professional standing. u think starplus n other channels who have her shows are not seeing her treatment to geet!

we are going to see her fall. let's see if she tries to save the situation (i doubt it)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sumaiya-kaySamanalyseNeeju

maahifun Goldie
maahifun
maahifun

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
NOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TAKE THIS ACROSS TO THE PERSON CONCERNED...WHY NOT POST IN TC OR TT PAGE DEARThumbs Up ...LOVED YOUR POSTClap...GHSP HAD NO PROPER CLOSURE WHATSOEVER...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Samanalyse

Craziest_MG IF-Sizzlerz
Craziest_MG
Craziest_MG

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
superb...you know its awesome.
I would also say that you've thought abt this whole thing so calmly...which is not possible for me...the name of this woman irritates me...i am actually not getting what was or were the reasons that she just ruined everything.
She has no answer to anything...that's why she is giving lame excuses n suggesting us to watch the so callled substitute.

Edited by Vidushi89 - 18 December 2011 at 3:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

archie.111SamanalyseNeeju

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maahifun

NOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TAKE THIS ACROSS TO THE PERSON CONCERNED...WHY NOT POST IN TC OR TT PAGE DEARThumbs Up ...LOVED YOUR POSTClap...GHSP HAD NO PROPER CLOSURE WHATSOEVER...Angry

That's a good idea! But I am not a member of either. So if you are, please feel free to take it and use it. But do let me know if you manage to get a response!

Actually, do they have email addresses? Because I am not sure they would give it attention as just a comment on an existing article.
sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Very well written Sam... Absolute facts..
The day I heard her int.. I was stunned.. just did not know what to say...
Forget accepting their mistakes.. she had d nerve to laugh at viewers.. n call them fools...Angry 
I now m very clear.. that even she did not know the potential/depth of d story she or d team had created..
For me... it was sheer co-incidence that everything came together at once.. Hence v saw a serial like GHSP...n if it did continue it was only dedication n hardwork of few ppl who continued to work...despite d short-comings..
I dont want to Thank her for anything now...

I dont know exactly...  they hav their official web-page on FB..of 4 lions... u can put it there...

Samana.. I want her to read this letter.. but I m sure...she will not hav the guts.. to reply to this...

Edited by sia221 - 18 December 2011 at 3:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SamanalyseNeeju

Go to top