Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

An Open Letter to Gul Khan, re: Radio Interview - Page 6

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Excellent rejoinder to that pathetic and foolish interview given by the woman who leads the PH.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Guys is her next show Iss Pyar ko kya naam du on Star PLus
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@Sammy Poo: πŸ€—

Why did I miss this beautiful post? You did not even PM meπŸ₯Ί

I should have stalked you  😈. You have described every single reason for our dissapointment. I also respect the fact that you have not whined or complained like an OMG fan. The reasons are very logical and to the point. When she was giving that interview, I wanted to yell STOP and explain to her the reasons why she is was talking utter crap. The worst part was she was being cynical and was probably thinking "these OMG fans have nothing else to do in life." I wanted to tell her GHSP has some unique set of fans who range from 8 years old to 80 year old and who dont just drool but analyze and criticize in a rational way. This is where her business and marketing skills lack. GHSP probably came to her in a lucky way and she still has not realized the importance of the unique story line and how to highlight her best product till date. She invested the money in such a great product but did not have the "resources" to maintain it.😳 I do not think she has the acumen to go very far with this attitude and lack of awareness of what the customer actually wants. It was very clear she had lost the interest in the show long back. She did not even come out in public all this while. After the show ends, she finally comes out and talks. What a cowardly selfish woman!

πŸ₯±
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the letter is absolutely perfect...only thing is that gul shud read it...it is one thing to take viewers as granted but to take us as some immature lot who watch only for the romance element is utterly disgusting...

they start a show on social crime and end up showing the victim and culprit smiling and talking as if that crime never hapned...and they call that logical ending...

maan was shown as honest and upright man...who never minces his words...for whom truth is above relationships...that same man has a hidden past which is never revealed...and that is justice of maan's character

nywyz...the letter has said everything...my only concern is that such is the mindset of ppl who run our tv industry...no surprise that we get below substandard shows in the name of entertainment... Edited by adoremevirgo - 12 years ago
rania786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wonderful ...thank you for writing this ... I think you described the feelings of every single GHSP fan ... 
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i would love for her to read it tooπŸ‘

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Bingo... What a post... I really hope for Gul Khan to read it... πŸ‘
Lily201 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Samana- Thanks for saying everything that's been lying at tip of our tongue for so long-yet couldn't be directed in the right way to those people who lay responsible.

Wish -Gul gets to read & really understand a bit of our anguish if not allπŸ₯±
Edited by Lily201 - 12 years ago
RajeevGurtiFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow simple wow...
you have exactly said what i have wanted to say...for so long...thanks for making this post..
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome post! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I share the same sentiments regarding how 4LIONS systematically tried destroying GEET! πŸ˜‘

4LIONS is the the worst PH ever in my opinion! They neglected GEET in favour of their second rate new Star plus show which is a blatant copy of GEET!