Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serialwatcher16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Nice post samana, but Gul Khan is extremely thick skinned.

She must be eating posts like this for breakfast, lunch and dinner and not let it make a difference to one single hair on her head or that smile on her face. 

But still liked what you wrote. Helped in filling a vacuum called GHSP. 
hemamurali65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi frnd ..made a good post ..very clearly noted down the loop holes...let s cif gul goes through this letter from al of us ..thank u frnd 
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

very well writen Samana

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Samana take a bow 👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️...I just cant thank you enough for writing all our issues ,pain and emotions together in this post for the 4Lions team 👏👏👏

Remember I told u once its the Ego that has killed 4Lions and its Geet show ...This is what I meant which we all heard today on radio with our own ears ...they became too egoistic after getting the success and then refused to admit the blunder or rectify it and in the process they lost the likes of Swati pandey ,Noel Smith and god knows how many CVs who actually made GHSP

Gul and company will never admit the fact that show dint get a perfect ending because if they admit it then they will b forced to do season 2 without any excuse and so she told on radio that it got a perfect ending ..blabla ...The fact is PH lost interest long back because of many reasons ..but the point is what sort of professionalism is this where u dont even give a try to rectify the blunders done even once ?? ..and this is the reason why I keep calling them unprofessional ...and well this radio interview just nailed thier unprofessionalism and egoistic attitude once again with a more solid proof this time 😊..

I loved the main point which u made Samana that the story started with a very strong theme but in the end it made to look like a joke because the girl's savior Maan Singh Khurana in the end could not even remember the reason why Geet came in his life ...and Gul says its perfect ending ..WOWW 😆😆...I m not even asking for Dev chapter because I know Gul will say "channel wanted it" ..typical copy-pasted reply 😆 but was it so difficult to even show this much that MSK getting his memory back in last few episodes and remembering it all ?? ..So from which angle she can say we gave it perfect ending ?? ..When they start a track with promise but just could not give it a ending for whatever reasons it mayb ,they hv no right to use the word "Perfect" 😊..And this is where fans r all left disappointed because in the end noone could really say Maaneet got a "Perfect" ending 😭..and thats one of the strong reason viewers r asking for more today ...
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
niki02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hats off to you samana...Thank you so much for this letter ...hopefully now gul will get why fans r fighting to get geet 2 back ..God bless u dear ..

shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Sam...
I  admire this reply off yours...
thank you so much...

Jyoti121 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Nice post dear...👏

I was pissed off when i heard her interview...

Hope she reads this & recollect what she said in her interview.

maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I HAVE FORWARDED THIS TO spamdomain 'COZ THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN SUPPORTIVE TO GHSP FANS...LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS...I DON'T KNOW YOUR REAL NAME, SO I USED YOUR INDIA-FORUMS NAME 😊
Beena_g thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Thank u for such a wonderful article... u wrote it so well,u penned down all the point that every GHSPians wanted to say..l too want her to read this,but wonder if it matter for her...will it help if it is posted in RJ Vikranth wall..as 2mrw again he will spk about geet with GURTI..may be before that he may say few things from this as a ans to ms gul
Edited by maneetshauna - 12 years ago
mchopra thumbnail
Lovely Post Sammy...
i just wish GUL KHAN reads this..and soon..