Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyachand thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
wonderful post ssamana! u represented fans' view beautifully. i really wish someone brings this letter to gul's attention though i have little hope that it will affect that lady.

i doubt she evn saw the last few episodes of geet. if she had seen she wdn't talk abt logical ending. she wd have only told 'finish it' to MP n her team. she is least bothered how they do it. from her own interview it is evident that she didn't know d extent of geet's popularity. it had forced her to come to a radio interview. but still i dont think she will repent for geet. she is on a professional high with her new serials n other prominent channels. she's not realising 'what u sow u reap'. geet became popular not just for storyline (last few months it shd closd shop if it were so) but for wonderful cast n crew like barry n sandeep (to name a few) she cant duplicate it. what goes up will always come down. a person in media industry shdn't undermine her own product like she did. it will affect her professional standing. u think starplus n other channels who have her shows are not seeing her treatment to geet!

we are going to see her fall. let's see if she tries to save the situation (i doubt it)
maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
NOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TAKE THIS ACROSS TO THE PERSON CONCERNED...WHY NOT POST IN TC OR TT PAGE DEARπŸ‘πŸΌ ...LOVED YOUR POSTπŸ‘...GHSP HAD NO PROPER CLOSURE WHATSOEVER...😑
Craziest_MG thumbnail
superb...you know its awesome.
I would also say that you've thought abt this whole thing so calmly...which is not possible for me...the name of this woman irritates me...i am actually not getting what was or were the reasons that she just ruined everything.
She has no answer to anything...that's why she is giving lame excuses n suggesting us to watch the so callled substitute.Edited by Vidushi89 - 12 years ago
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: maahifun

NOW I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO TAKE THIS ACROSS TO THE PERSON CONCERNED...WHY NOT POST IN TC OR TT PAGE DEARπŸ‘πŸΌ ...LOVED YOUR POSTπŸ‘...GHSP HAD NO PROPER CLOSURE WHATSOEVER...😑

That's a good idea! But I am not a member of either. So if you are, please feel free to take it and use it. But do let me know if you manage to get a response!

Actually, do they have email addresses? Because I am not sure they would give it attention as just a comment on an existing article.
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very well written Sam... Absolute facts..
The day I heard her int.. I was stunned.. just did not know what to say...
Forget accepting their mistakes.. she had d nerve to laugh at viewers.. n call them fools...😑 
I now m very clear.. that even she did not know the potential/depth of d story she or d team had created..
For me... it was sheer co-incidence that everything came together at once.. Hence v saw a serial like GHSP...n if it did continue it was only dedication n hardwork of few ppl who continued to work...despite d short-comings..
I dont want to Thank her for anything now...

I dont know exactly...  they hav their official web-page on FB..of 4 lions... u can put it there...

Samana.. I want her to read this letter.. but I m sure...she will not hav the guts.. to reply to this...

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I m speechless..about to cry..how u wrote..every word u chose superb.But who can pass it . for her it is jst lik any product in supermarket...I beg all one to post this on differnt pages.as possible as u can.
Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ok people, I sent it to TT.

Hopefully something will come of it... πŸ˜ƒ
-richierich- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Sammy my  friend πŸ€—U did it again.
thank U for ur wonderful letter to her and also GHSPians to read and understand what went wrong clearly. Every word u chose was right sammy😭 Thinking of no show tommorow due to tricks played by PH &CH is just making me painful dear. PLZ  see it reaches that dumb women.
All are dipressed , I agree every show has up &downs in its journey ,here loyal viewers are taken for granted and the whole original story was butchered to see it's down fall. u made all the needed points clear. How she shamelessly claim she has done enough and fans were wrong?
now Mrs. gul she has no right to say GHSP got a loyal ending
As per me if The story was correct and the ending came according to all the points above I never be the part oF ghsp -2
She cannot claim  she has done justice to the story.

Edited by richa23 - 12 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Samanalyse

Ok people, I sent it to TT.

Hopefully something will come of it... πŸ˜ƒ

I hav posted it on Dr BC's wall
Priya204 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Very well written samana I think you should also write down the reasons for a season 2 of geet as to why fans are demanding a  season 2