Bigg Boss Season 5

POOJA BEDI TWEET OR SHE IS A TWAT!!!

ShahZur thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

poojabeditweets pooja bedi 
@sabaatlarge @NoshinMasud then contestants would nominate him & public would evict him :) th very fact that hasnt happened= public likes him
@sauravbhanot @BeingSalmanKhan please explain 2 me WHY salman would LIE & tell Sky all his friends have left him? To demoralise him unfairly
@NoshinMasud i completely agree with you! I don't know what the purpose was to go in there ridicule & demoralise the contestants unfairly!
@shettynish @MahekChahal @MariumBukhari if Salman can get aggressive with contestants, why is he upset they do so with each other?
@tasnim1987 if contestants are bad,they get nominated& if public dislikes them,they get eliminated. Thats reality TV, not Hosts threatening
@tasnim1987 Salman previously had threatened Sid, & said "i"ll come in their and kick your arse". Hosts CANNOT intimidate contestants! WRONG
@nayyar_akh hawa udd gaya? he was giving respect to a biased host and it' shows his decency.and BTW.. Sanjay was being good to Sky.
lals131999 lalita nag 
@poojabeditweets it was very unfair to sky being told tht sanju will see whn he comes out..whn d hosts can feel tht insulted y nt sky ???
Favorite Retweet Reply
Retweeted by poojabeditweets
@maazkazi be careful when you call a 41 year old buddi :) remember Salman today? he said that he automaticcaly becomes that too as he's 47 !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boredsoul thumbnail
There is only one treatment for pb's illness - ignore her royally
HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
She is beyong repair...🤢...maantally the SICK!!!😡