Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshiiasr thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
part 29

As arnav hears she is in hospital he is shocked and he ask what has happend to her,then he gets to know she is suffering from Pneumonia and is very serious and is having high fever too which doctors are trying to control and is having infection due to which there is problem in breathing too...and then someone tells arnav that khushi was standing in rain till midnight and then she got fainted..then he remembers she was standing there in wait of him to just talk to her once and he felt a regret that she has this condition due to his behaviour..he rushed to hospital and sees that she is still unconscious..he consults the doctor who says him that we will observe her another 24 hours becoz the water went in the lungs which are infected so cant say anything please wait for 24 hours..as arnav is really in a turmoil because he dont understand what to do to save her life as he is angry with her so he cant see in this condition he says to himself that i wont forgive to you khushi like this way,you are in a very bad state,i will not talk to u so easily as he is not able to forget whatever she did with him as he is deeply hurt...so he says by hurting urself khushi you are doing wrong with both of us i wont forgive you like this.arnav decided he will not let happen anything to her as he will take full care of her here and she needs proper rest at the time being..in the next morning doctors say him that she is improving now and will be fine in 2 or 3 days..in the next some  days he takes full care of her and gives her all the medicines on time as she is getting recoverd and ready for discharged..on the day of dicharge she ask her friends about arnav they all day they he is now gone
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️i loved it siya nice now arnav is taking care of khushi but left soon πŸ˜‰
can't wait how khushi smooth-en arnav now  
zafi thumbnail
Interesting update.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Aww, Arnav is so sweet.❀️
But he still hasn't forgiven KHushi so we'll see what happens next.

continue soon. Thanks.πŸ˜ƒ
Glimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it !!! Why did Arnav go ?? Hope everything is fine between them now !!!! Thnx for the pm !!!! Update soon !!
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce , wen wil arnav frgve kushi.. wtng 4 hs fregvness..
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good Update!!!!

Arnav did take care of her...but why did he leave...

I just want to find how Kushi will console Arnav...

continue soon...
Sabarnee_25 thumbnail
nice work...thanks for the PM..
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
really lovely yaar yourr update and waiting for the next part...and also feeling sad for both...love ArHi
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no arnav s so stuburn n forgive her..do cont soon. Thanks 4 pm
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
That was a nice update!

But why did Arnav leave.. He should stop punishing Kushi!