Posted: 12 years ago
awsome...bt it is too short...
awesome update pls continue soon
Great update aww arnav in pain sad 😭 thanks for the pm. 😊
part 28

after seeing arnav in this condition he says payal that he want to talk to arnav for a moment alone..as she walks away he says him i know arnav u are very upset due to khushi and you are angry on her too but beleive me arnav she is really very guilty  for not beleiving u and behaving like this you are punishing urself and her too..i am just saying you to talk to her and sort out all ur differences as she is really hurt for what all happend. and give her just a  chance to speak and explain.After hearing all this arnav gets angry on aksah and says him that he cant beleive as akash is taking khushi side and saying him to talk to her he says him u tell me from the start she says me i m the person who dont respect girls who uses them...i really loved her and cared and she even did not beleive my love on just basis of some photograph...he says him he dont need any of her explanation.arnav says him that he need time to think as he is very angry on her he won't talk to her so easily and forgive her.

Next day in college as she tries again as she gets to know he have not read the letter as he isgnores her..when arnav goes in the class when there is no one he sees  "I M SORRY" written on the board and sees khushi outside but he walks off without talking..after sometine he goes to the college gym for his boxing practice and sees khushi outside the gym she comes and tries to talk to him but he dont listen to her and continue doing practice in anger without talking and goes back after some time.. he sees khushi outside and it is raining heavingly.on the other side khushi says that she know that she was wrong i just want one chance arnav just talk to me until you dont talk to me i wont go from here and she is all wet and after sometime time arnav leaves from there...khushi remains there and is shivering due to cold..In the next morning everyone is laughing and enjoying arnav notices that she has not turned up to college and ask some one about her and he gets to know that she fainted and is in hospital
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
really lovely yaar superb love story...
thanks and waiting for the next part...
this SS is the best. god arnav look whats happened to her now. k=poor khushi. :(
xxx
mm nce one.. nxt prt wuld be dam interstng i gues , may be arnav rushng to d hsptl , tx 4 pm