Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Read few updates at one go...๐Ÿ˜Š 
Awesome hun...keep updating and PM me..looking forward to the next part..
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update love it she won't be able to maloify him so easily she will need to build back his trust or give him some time to cool down thanks for the pm

ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awsome workk!!!๐Ÿ‘

Khushi (๐Ÿ‘ArshiLover๐Ÿ‘)
arshiiasr thumbnail
part 26
As khushi is crying and really regret for not beleiving him on the other side he is very angry on her as he already shouted at her today but he felt bad for behaving with her like dis..on the other hand khushi decided to something and sort out everythingso she decides to apologise to him as he is not listening to her she decided to write a letter to him

Dear arnav
I am sorry from the bottom of my heart for my behavior and not beleiving yout It was completely my mistake, please give me one chance to explain myself. I love you a lot and I guess that is the cause for my insecurity.., I should have talked to you, but I just ended up storming out! I should have at least heard your explanation when you called..But I really don't know why I behaved so irrationally with you. Please accept my apology, I promise I won't repeat it again.as i know by not beleiving you i let other people take our relatioship for granted i could i hav not let happen this if i would have beleive you..you know arnav as your image in front of evryone could not be so easily broken that you had on every girl as a playboy..so i thought may be you hav not changed or betrayd me..but now i know u changed...i m sorry  just giv me one chance..i wil wait for your answer
luv khushi

After some time she called akash and told him to meet him after meeting him she gave him the sorry card and the letter he helped her seeing her gesture he decided to help her and went to arnav and gave him the card and letter and said for you..arnav asked him who gave he took her name and he got angry and refused to accept the card n letter..akash said i m keeping here i wont take it back and went from there
Edited by siya03 - 12 years ago
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nce.. so sad of arhi.. emtinal fghtng ,
luvolaf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Arnav plzzz read that letter once dont ignore her:(:(
awsome update yaar do continue soon
siva2901 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Really Nice yaar ๐Ÿ‘ 
pls continue soon cant wait 
pls next time u update a bit long plsss
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice part she is going to need to do more than that she should give him space leave him for a bit awesome update thanks for the pm
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Arnav doing the same mistake as Kushi..! But totally understandable!

Thanks for the PM๐Ÿ˜Š
Ishrafan11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awsome update hope arnav reads the letter thanks for the pm.